How did you find Arachnoboards?

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Years ago I was researching ground beetle care, and I stumbled upon a thread about someone trying to keep a Dicaelus species. From there on out, if I wanted to see how to keep a certain invert, I would type the name of the invert and then put "Arachnoboards", cause it seems like if a invert has been kept in captivity before, there is usually a post about it on this forum!

FatMommaT

Arachnopeon
I found this page by googling "good tarantulas for beginners." The video Jon3800 made about beginners and T's sucked me in and he mentioned this site! I also bought every book he suggested in the vids! Haha

Pipp

Arachnopeon
I was looking up millipedes for sale and I ended up here.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Hearing people on different forums and social media sites always saying "Check out my account on Arachnoboards".

Radium

Outlaw Valkyrie
Was looking for bite reports so I'd know what to expect if the worst happened, and realized this is an excellent font of information about arachnids/reptiles/insects (and shiny pictures).

The irony being, of course, that the only A. geroldi bite report so far is by me.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Probably told story before.... was looking for a Blue Singapore -- figured if I was gonna get first T it may as well be the one I wanted (NO -- did NOT buy a Singapore Blue!) but found this online pix in google images and it wouldn't' let me see pix until I joined the forum with the pix; so I joined AB. Wrong forum -- never did get to see that Singapore Blue pix, but I did join the most amazingly helpful forum ever! Helpful enough to know that Singapore Blue is NOT a beginner T. Anyway, "happy accident" as Bob Ross would say.... lol
Very devoted to AB. :)

Illusion

Arachnosquire
A thread on here came up when i was googling something, and i explored the forums a little and thought it seemed like somewhere i'd like to join, I've been on some UK bug sites but they all seem to die away, everyone just uses flippin' Facebook now.

XLNT

Arachnopeon
I tried googling for info on Latrodectus, this site kept coming up. There's more I could scribble here, but the first sentence wraps it up.

Sodaboy1978

Arachnopeon
I was told by wife Seezilla, who was told by Rob C. Because Seezilla wanted to get into the hobby and I followed.

HUNGRYBEASTS

Arachnopeon
i've been seeing arachnoboards on google everytime i am searching for tarantulas, scorpions and other inverts then i found out that they also have facebook page so i join there first and then decided to sign up here after a week.. i just want to be surrounded with people around the world that like what i like and collect what i collect! =)

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
I was watching a RobC youtube video for fun (before I was into the hobby at all) and he mentioned AB. I eventually googled it and found this site. Didn't join until I had about 4 Ts. No regrets :)

Dennis Cada

Arachnopeon
Although I've had my scorpion for over a year and a half I tried to search for forums with Google and got 0. Just last month I got a corn snake and quickly found www.cornsnakes.com. I asked there if anyone knew of a similar forum for scorpions and someone replied with this URL.

Neymar Jr

Arachnopeon
Saw a video from Robc about wet molts, got curious and Googled. Came across this board.

Eek

Arachnosquire
My 3-year old son recently developed a passion for spiders. We watch endless lines of youtube videos together. The more we learned about tarantulas the more it became apparent that we should own one. Naturally, being a cautious fellow, I began to scan the internet for useful information. I kept finding references to this forum and finally decided I should be an active member (as well as get a T sling).