How did you find Arachnoboards?

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I need to overcome my fear of spiders, so all the informational videos and websites recommended
Arachnoboards, and four months later i finally got serious and joined up.

Scipizoa

Arachnopeon
Well i wish i could give Google credit but today credit goes to the admins of these board and them setting up Tapatalk. All i did was search for emperor scorpion in Tapatalk and up came AB.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Abby79

Arachnopeon
Youtube. Was watching T vids. and arachnoboards was mentioned by several users as the best site.

Dave Marschang

Arachnoknight
I was on another board, with very little action. but at arachnogthering I heard one of the "experts" ask another person if they were on arachnoboards, as if it was a natural step one must take if you are in the tarantula hobby, like it might be where all the cool tarantula kids hang out. So I came here to see what I was missing.

Snoo

Arachnopeon
A friend of mine got me into the hobby & said I should join AB. Also was mentioned in some vids I watched.

TopHatTarantula

Arachnopeon
A few years ago I was searching for information about tarantulas and I found this site. It took a while before I decided to make an account, but I'm glad that I did.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
I asked a friend where I should get my T's and they told me to avoid the LPS and just check "the boards". I joined Arachnoboards and don't regret it one bit :)

Draketeeth

Arachnoknight
I've seen this forum off and on for several years through various search engines. It always seemed like a fairly helpful and informative place. Decided it was finally time to join this community.

horanjp

Arachnosquire
+1...hahahaha....Every dang google search I did to answer my initial spider questions. Reading is fundamental.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Just want to say this is one of the most informative forums on T keeping Ive seen on the web, thank you all for the many contributions
to this addict....hobby. Found Arachnoboards from a YouTube mention.

SoulSpiegel12

Arachnosquire
I discovered this site through researching Ts and watching T videos. One of the greatest sites I've ever found and now that I'm in the hobby I'll certainly be using this site a lot more.

MrDave

Arachnosquire
A post on reddit in the tarantula subreddit made it to the reddit main page. That post led me to the subreddit itself, which mentioned this board. I quickly learned what an excellent board this is, with so many giving so much time to answering questions.

spiderbesideher

Arachnosquire
"The Google" ;) of course!

Really over the years, nearly everything i Googled about tarantula care would come back with at least one result from Arachnoboards... Finally I figured "I better join that place!"

FireSpider

Arachnopeon
I was Googling to find out why my rose hair was playing "the floor is made of lava" in his cage (the substrate had a bit of moisture, of course). I lurked for a long time before joining, reading hundreds upon hundreds of threads and gathering tons of great information, but finally had to join the conversation.

Pancakensyrup

Arachnosquire
I found this place like every other place ive found...Google lol ghosted for a day or so then decided to join up lol