Species Grammostola rosea (a.k.a. Grammostola cala)

Demonkill

Arachnopeon
Here are a few picures I have taken

Sat on a coco-hut

A Black and white shot

Looking rather orange

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Haven't been on in some time due to hockey and school. But here are a couple pics of my rosie. It's about 3" now and i'm leaning toward male as i see sign of some hooks. Hope everyone is doing well!

James

Attachments

Justyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow, these guys blow me away. I've had a few in some shipments over the years, but never like this.

Nathan Dorian

Arachnopeon
This is my little Oscar who I got on sunday from my sister. He (or she!) is one of the babies that my sister kept (as opposed to sold) when her T laid eggs after she bought it.

He's about a year old, so around a quarter to half the size of an adult, and he's a little darling.

I handled him for the first time today (walked on to my hand by his own free will), and he is wonderful.

(I'll be using a different substrate soon. C: )

Nathan Dorian

Arachnopeon
Uh, yes?

The Mother is a G. rosea, he is a G. rosea.

Quite a few other T owners have seen Oscar and said nothing about him not looking like a G. rosea.

C:

squeaky10199

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
cant really tell but it looks a bit young still from the pictures.:eek: it doesnt have much coloration yet so you wont be able to tell unless you scope the next molt.:) i had a rosea named oscar too!:D {D haha he was mature and then passed.

Nathan Dorian

Arachnopeon
Well Oscar is really very small right now, as you can see by looking at him compared to that toilet tube roll.

But yes, I plan to try and get him sexed when he next has a molt. C:

He really could actually be male or female, it is an absolute mystery to me. XD If he is indeed a she, a name change shall be in order.