Got some new T's!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ah ah, impossible :pompous:

There is no God but the Goddess (0.1 Pelinobius muticus) and Pterinochilus murinus is Her prophet :angelic:

" OH-BITES-ALLAAARGH! " :bookworm:
The Rebel Orb does not claim to be a God nor Goddess, but rather a deity of Earth!

Abyss

Arachnoknight
Yea i can give u pics of how i do my enclosures if you need any help. Just msg me :)

cooperevans001

Arachnosquire
So, would you guys say that a Pokie is faster and more violent than Hogna and D. Tenebrosus? I own a couple, and they are EXTREMELY fast, and not very nice. They will jump a lot also.

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
So, would you guys say that a Pokie is faster and more violent than Hogna and D. Tenebrosus? I own a couple, and they are EXTREMELY fast, and not very nice. They will jump a lot also.
Pokies are WAAAAAAAAY faster and more ready to bite than any Hogna species. I've owned a gigantic D. tenebrosus, and while she was pretty intimidating, Pokies are much more serious, they aren't just any spider to be bitten by.

cooperevans001

Arachnosquire
D. Tenebrosus are insane though. Lighting fast. At least the one I have. And they make very erratic movements, which doesnt help.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
we call it teleportation for a reason. literally as fast as you can blink and its up your arm.

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
D. Tenebrosus are insane though. Lighting fast. At least the one I have. And they make very erratic movements, which doesnt help.
True, but they NEARLY as fast as a pokie, which can literally move faster than your eyes can pick up. And they aren't dangerous, which a pokie is.
And idk about your fishing spider, but mine was always out in the open, always in a spot where I could see her. Pokies are more likely to surprise you from a hiding spot, but I've never owned one actually so someone might correct me on that, but I don't own one because after a year of collecting I am still worried about getting a pokie. I personally feel like if I owned one I would be ready to care for it, but my collection has been growing fast and I worry that I'm moving too fast, so I'm going to wait until next summer to even consider getting a pokie.