Enclosure/Terrarium Pictures

brachybaum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'd like to make sure what mine is.

No doubt in my mind, this is a Baumgarteni. Why I asked for a pic of the legs is because above the tarsas(tip of the legs), there is a nike-like check mark on the metatarsus, best seen on the front legs, not pedipalps. Baumgarteni's have an orange check mark, like yours, and boehmeis have a black check mark. Just the other day I picked up a baumgarteni mislabeled for only $50, and it's a female. Nice find!

nicinico

Arachnopeon
No doubt in my mind, this is a Baumgarteni. Why I asked for a pic of the legs is because above the tarsas(tip of the legs), there is a nike-like check mark on the metatarsus, best seen on the front legs, not pedipalps. Baumgarteni's have an orange check mark, like yours, and boehmeis have a black check mark. Just the other day I picked up a baumgarteni mislabeled for only $50, and it's a female. Nice find!
Are you sure? then, mine was mislabeled too. Anyway thanks for the info.

acidorange

Arachnopeon
Glass, WxDxH 30cmx30cmx35cm, styrofoam background shaped with a lighter and colored with few layers of acrylic color, hot glued plants

Small Tupperware plastic container for Avicularia diversipes

mApple

Arachnopeon
Standard enclosure ...
Inhabitant is a 0,1 Pamphobeteus "nigricolor"

Hope you like it !

Best regards ,

mApple

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
We did this for our pink toe. I am up in the air about dealing with live plants with a T. Do you guys use false bottoms for T's for drainage so the substrate doesnt get swampy?

ziu

Arachnopeon
Hello

My two new terrarium biotope

Brachypelma albopilosa adult female
Brachypelma auratum adult female

Best regards​

slash63

Arachnopeon
It was great friend, but a tip, try putting some moss and leaves to mimic the substrate
nature, is much better visually.
Hugs

Obs: Sorry for my english.
That´s what I will do in a few months. But at the moment here is snow everywhere. So no chance to find some moss or leaves:mad:

Tazman

Arachnopeon
Here's mine plus one that i'm doing at the mo........

the one i'm working on......

and a few sling homes i've made while bored.....

CD container.......

TrentinG

Arachnopeon
Here are enclosures I use for Juv. arboreals or burrowers, smaller arboreals, and then my a avic's enclosure( tarantulacages.com),my p cambridgei's , and my P ornata's (5.5 gal on its end with a plexiglass lid that i made with small hinges and sticky hooks with rubber bands. Eventually, I will switch the cambridgei's enclosure out to 100% vermiculite.

Attachments

TrentinG

Arachnopeon
Here is my microclimate that I made with a 40 gallon tank, 3 heat pads, and styrofoam insulation. It is always very humid and 76-82 degrees, and i keep all my slings it it. Also are my Juv-Adult Terrestrial enclosures(A Brocklehersti), my larger slings/ smaller juv's enclosures(GBB) , My extremely small sling's enclosures(A sp New River), and My medium sized sling terrestrial enclosures ( G pulchra)

Attachments

Reptiloso

Arachnopeon
This is my DIY enclosure for my male a. avic. I only just finished it! Anyway i need recommendations on where to put water source.