Enclosure/Terrarium Pictures

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
P. smithi

It's a plastic container I bought at Micheal's and soldered holes into.

ziu

Arachnopeon
3 x Brachypelma

in left: B. smithi, B. albopilosum, B. auratum

Best Regards

Tamika

Arachnopeon
Finished exo-Terra

Just completed this for my Nhandu Chromatus.

It's a 45x45x45cm exo Terra Terrarium, but I needed to make it a little smaller, so what I used is old sleeper wood, which they used in South Africa to build the railways. I think it gives it that distinct natural look.

Plus it looks good from the outside as well as the inside, also helps to trap in much needed moisture.

Hope you like it ;-) I do'

Attachments

shakw0n

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
in left: B. smithi, B. albopilosum, B. auratum

Best Regards
Beautiful enclosure i must say. :clap:
I would like to see them separately if u don`t mind taking a picture for each one of them.

Thanks,
Alex

J Morningstar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LV enclosure

I think it's a solid plastic hex tank, I made a special lid and I like the fact it used the aborial trunk instead of burrowing, but the "curtian" of substrate and silk is really cool..

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Recently cleaned enclosures

I redid these yesterday... I got a new cork bark hide for my LV plus they were a little dirty.

Psalmopoeus cambridgei 6.5" female Lampropelma violaceopes 7.5" female Psalmopoeus irminia 4" female

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I made them from 5 gallon aquariums. The hinges are from aqeon versa-top you can buy it online as replacement part...

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
My A. minatrix's beach-themed enclosure.

It is a vertical acrylic storage container (dimensions: 12.5"x6"x3.5") with holes drilled in the sides. The substrate consists of 25% coconut bedding and 75% sand. A long piece of wood with a hollow interior and many holes serves as the hide/climbing structure and was found in the beach decor section of Michael's Arts and Crafts store. Many small shells litter the bottom of the enclosure.