B.auratum (Mexican Flame Knee) for $4??!! I need to know who MAY want one..

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
B.auratum (Mexican Flame Knee) for $4??!! It Turns Out That I Was Taken For A Ride :)

im editing this post now....-- give me 2 days and i'll bring you guys more info ---

theoretically really cheap flame-knees ($4-$6 for 1" slings!!!!) SERIOUSLY!!!!

sorry.. will post soon =D
pce
dave

Last edited:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Dave, this could get ugly.

You COULD wake up to 937 new messages on your e-mail tomorrow!

By the way... what was your phone number again?!!!!:D

Check 'em out y'all, they're BREATHTAKING!!!!!

http://www.birdspiders.com/archive/1/0108.htm

Last edited:

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They should really be called Mexican Flame-Joints, but seeing as how joints are more popular elsewhere than here I guess it'd be misinterpreted and laughed at all the time.

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If you can ship them to Canada...I'll take them all....lol...peace

si_sleaf

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They are lovely looking Ts. I know I'd take one if you ship them to the UK. Never mind though, another one to add to the wish list:p

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Slings can be had from Germany for ..well, around 6 euros. Mostly small slings though, I'd bet :)

rknralf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Dave,
I'd love to get a few!
Please let me know if they are available.
Thanks!
Ralph

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I LOVE easy conversion rates!:D When we go to Mexico I never know what to expect, it changes daily!!

I would be THRILLED if all my little slings were only 6 Euros!!:D

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice!!
Please email me and let me know, We'll talk more through email and i'll see if i can really do this. I don't know about shipping outside the US... i think i'll have to just stick to the US for now?

Maybe some can make me privy to the shipping rules of our beloved fuzzy bugs over the oceans, ja?

I have to see how many she has left in stock tommorow (closed now)..

plus, I WANT TO MAKE SURE ITS REALLY A FLAME KNEE and not something else...

I just wanted to see if it was even WORTH it to go to all the trouble of finding this stuff out -- you know if no-one wanted them then it wouldbe pointless, but it seems that there's some interest!

alright so email
BUDave18@aol.com!

thanks
peace
dave :)

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
I'm skeptical...

There's got to be some mistake. That just doesn't seem possible. They are hard enough to find just being for sale, but at that ridiculously low price. I'm thinking something shady is going on here. I've got my fingers crossed for you Dave and look forward to more info.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes, thats why i posted using the word MAY, and also used THEORETICALLY, POSSIBLY and GIVE ME SOME TIME TO FIGURE THIS OUT.. :)

i hope its for real!!!! i mean the store has an amazing selection, and i know she talks to pat, kelly, kat (capiz), used to be tight with capiz, and she's in the know...

she's real legit, and she had the female herself, which was bred and then it was sold... at least i think thats the story.. i'm looking in to ALL of this tommorow! :)

again, i'm still looking into this and will bring back what i can find :)

i hope its real too! The slings looked great and i have to see. I asked her to check into the scientific name of what she bought. The store is closed now, so i'm calling tommorow...

i hope this is legit. This better not end being like curlyhair slings or something :) I know a dealer who got sold a bunk-load of poec slings this year... how mad would you be?!

i came across t.blondi slings for $10 a pop a couple years back though, so you never really know.

again, this was a prelim to see if there was any point into me spending time looking into it. Otherwise i'd let them be at the pet shop :)

keep in mind i've been scoring some REALLY good deals on slings around the cities.. freaking $8 for an incei? not AMAZINGLY GREAT but REALLY REALLY GOOD =D

peace
i've got my fingers crossed too!
dave

Last edited:

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i dont have the T. the only (REAL blurry) pic i could score is this (i just took it too). I'm really digging for my real camera.. i just moved a long way and am still unpacking in the new place...

give me some time for the new pics. I post enough "LOOK AT MY NEW SLING PICS" here anyways :)

here we go:
again, i will try to get some other pics very soon :)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i know i know i know its blurry as hell :) damn dig cams aren't worth that price i paid for that crap!

=D

let me finish dinner and i'll work on some better pics.. I can't tell ... i want to say they are flame knees, but.. at the same time, they slightly look (at least to me) like a grammostola sp....

perhaps a morph? a wierd breed? i don't know.

i won't know untill i can track down the 'birth-line' or at least find out if the mother was REALLY a B.aur.

I hope this is legit!!! And if its not, i only got yanked for $8 plus a free cage and a bag of vermiculite, and its 2 more T's, so who cares :)

And i know she wouldn't jag me over on purpose.. but fear not, i will be figuring all this out tommorow!!!

pce
dave

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
I'm interested in getting a couple from you if all goes well, just email me with the details

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you all will be the second to learn the truth of the situation :)

pce
dave

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Brachy's are the BOMB, period! I'm down for two!

Thanks Dave!

Dario