Any New Additions?

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
These cold cold nighttime temperatures are killing me. This week we are in the mid to low 20s for a nighttime low...toooooo cold to ship. Next week the daytime high will be in the mid 20s and the nighttime low will be in the TEENS.

Meanwhile I have 16 tarantulas with one supplier and 8 tarantulas with another supplier waiting to ship. I’m to the point where I'm really not happy with January...not happy at all. :bag:

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
These cold cold nighttime temperatures are killing me. This week we are in the mid to low 20s for a nighttime low...toooooo cold to ship. Next week the daytime high will be in the mid 20s and the nighttime low will be in the TEENS.

Meanwhile I have 16 tarantulas with one supplier and 8 tarantulas with another supplier waiting to ship. I’m to the point where I'm really not happy with January...not happy at all. :bag:
Move to central Oklahoma, it was 70F today.

Kitara

Arachnodemon
I'm SO excited I finally got an A. geniculata. I said I wasn't getting another sling and then I went and got the tiniest of the bunch. Oh well it will give me time to get used to her because I admit I'm a teensy bit scared of her. I couldn't get a good picture, but here she is chomping on her first mealworm. 20200124_205626.jpg

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So far this year:
Aliatypus sp. (trapdoor) juvenile
Calomma signata (purseweb) juvenile
Dolichothele exilis sling
Haploclastus nilgirus juvenile
Heterothele villosella juvenile
Hysterocrates sp. Benin x 3 slings
Kukulcania cf. arizonica adult female
Latouchia huanensis (trapdoor) juvenile
Liphistius cf. jarujini adult female
Orphnaecus philippinus sling
Phlogiellus johnreylazoi juvenile
Poecilotheria rufilata juvenile female
Promyrmekiaphila clathrata (trapdoor) juvenile
Pterinochilus chordatus Mastov juvenile
Pterinochilus lapalala juvenile
Scopelobates sericeus sling
Selenocosmia arndsti sling
Selenocosmia sp. Ebony sling
Neostenotarsus sp. Suriname (next week)
Coremiocnemis hoggi (next week)
Also bought a MF P. metallica that arrived DOA a few weeks ago

AlexWae

Arachnopeon
Ordered some new.. can't wait to get them..

1cm H. Pulchripes
1cm E. cyanognathus
1cm B. Hamorii

Will have to wait for temperatures to rise a bit for spidersworld to ship them..

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
One of my local pet shops got new stock in. Considered getting a Pamphobeteus sp. Cascada or a Vitalius paranaensus, but ended up getting slings of Psalmopoeus reduncus and irminia, to fill out my Psalmopoeus collection (already have a sub-adult female cambridge and slings/young juvies of emeraldus, ecclesiasticus, and victori). I have been very good this year. These are my first new spiders in more than 2 months, when I got the victori right before Christmas.

At least I was a little creative with names this time. The reduncus will be Michelle while the irminia will be Hobbes.

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
Went to the Repticon in Denver today. Came home with 8 Phormictopus and a frog...seriously didn’t plan on the frog

7A4BC261-C5E0-41A1-88EE-9E3D5C8A79B9.jpeg C582E6B1-3847-4FA7-827F-06FA47A7A471.jpeg

Swagg

Arachnoknight
Repticon last weekend, came home with a versicolor and an irminia. Tiny tiny. Yesterday added a sub adult seemanni to the group.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Just came back from Repticon today and a few new additions.

4 Chaetopelma sp. Egypt slings
3 Poecilotheria vittata slings
1 Theraphosa blondi 2'' unsexed (I don't mind a male since I already have a juvenile-female, but another one would be nice).
1 Poecilotheria ornata sling (favorite species)
1 Poecilotheria subfusca "Highland" sling
3 Hysterocrates sp. Benin slings
1 Megaphobema mesomelas female (I got to ventral sex this one for free)

Non-tarantulas
1 Phidippus regius female (possibly gravid and I got her for free)
1 Scolopendra longipes (Got this one for free as well)
1 Scolopendra dehaani
4 Hottentotta hottentotta (Got these as a bundle discount)

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Maaan I am jealous! o_O
Most that I've gotten today were from trading slings in bulk. Trading slings in bulk from breeding projects helps a lot to other breeders and sometimes they give you free stuff as a thank you gift. I had planned on trading some M. balfouri slings in bulk as well, but they were not ready to go on time. :bag::singing:

Jesse607

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Over the moon with my CB in Mexico group of slings that I got; (5) T. verdezi, (3) B. hamorii, and (3) T. vagans "Campeche".

WolvesInSpaceMarines

Arachnopeon
I just picked up my package of 4 slings from FearNot (can I say who I bought from in here?):

1x C. leetzi, 1/3"
1x B. hamorii, 1/2"-3/4"
1x N. sp. "Panama", 1/2"
1x T. epicureanum, 1/2"-3/4"

I am really nervous to unpack the smallest one, but we'll see how it goes. Happy collecting