Any New Additions?

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Had a shipment come in yesterday. After falling in love with the species, I took the opportunity to snag a pair of 1" C. fimbriatus slings as well as a O. violaceopes sling. Also ended up with a freebie P. murinus Tete/Mozambique sling. Forgot how utterly tiny Orange (And Not-So-Orange) Bobs are starting out!

And to top it all off, one of the fimbriatus slings molted today, and it's a little female! :D

Brachyfan

Deactivated account
I got a cool little Aphonopelma hentzi sling from a guy who was getting out of the hobby due to a kid on the way. Ended up getting a juvie Pterinopelma sazimai from him too :)

Jamesw

Arachnopeon
My newest additions came in today a mf B Vagans and a Mf Arizona Blonde also a sling P. Cf. Moniqueverdezae 20191211_093159.jpg received_2370922019905328.jpeg

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Picked up my three P.hanumavilasumica slings from Fedex yesterday morning.To go with my other
four slings. DSCN1319.JPG

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
Received a group shipment today and had two spiders for myself in the order. They had spent an extra night in transit, and the heat packs inside the insulated box had expired. Things were cold to the touch inside which had me concerned, but all eight spiders survived, albeit a bit sluggish. Once they'd warmed for a while, they were all back to speed as far as I could tell.

My new friends:

Female Acanthoscurria geniculata -- eating already, of course:

Avicularia sp. Peru Purple with flash:

@Vanessa is this Avic sling one of yours?

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
I’ve had a busy couple of weeks, but I ordered and received the following from Fear Not Tarantulas:
Neischnocolus (Ami) sp. Panama
Plesiopelma sp Bolivia
Scopelobates sericeus

I got a few other species in that shipment, too, but those are gifts for friends.

Meanwhile, I traded my beloved MM A geniculata for the following, which arrived last Friday:
Pterinopelma sazimai
4x Kochiana brunnipes
Cyriopagapus sp. hati hati

I am gifting some of those to friends, but I’m super excited about the P sazimai. I’ve wanted one for a long time :)

SteveIDDQD

Arachnosquire
IMG-20191214-WA0008.jpg

New O.violaceopes AF. She's a big girl, and took a few days to settle in and come out of the corner she'd wedged herself into. Happy now she's eaten and moved around a bit - temps dropped lower than forecast when she was shipped, and she was extreemly slow and lethargic when I unpacked her. Seems fine now though. :)

corydalis

Arachnosquire
Purchased a B.emilia sling today.

IMG_0479.JPG

Gave him/her a ton of substrate, began to burrow almost immediately. Looking at the whitish blob on the abdomen, she might have had a little accident during shipping. Man I wasn't prepared for its cuteness.

Last edited:

kinglaz85

Arachnopeon
Added these last week:

Order #1

0.0.2 Aphonopelma burica
0.0.2 Brachypelma auratum
0.0.2 Brachypelma emelia
0.0.2 Brachypelma smithi
0.0.2 Cotztetlana sp. “Puebla”
0.0.2 Cotztetlana omiltemi
0.0.2 Cyriocosmus elegans
0.0.1 Cyriocosmus leetzi
0.0.2 Hapolopus sp. 'Colombia large'
0.0.2 Nhandu chromatus
0.0.2 Tliltocatl epicureanum
0.0.2 Tliltocatl verdezi

Order #2

0.0.2 Aphonopelma bicoloratum
0.0.2 Aphonopelma mooreae
0.0.2 Brachypelma baumgarteni
0.0.1 Davus ruficeps
0.0.2 Pamphobeteus sp. “Cascada”
0.0.2 Vitalius paranaensis

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Picked up some enclosures plus the following Ts from a fellow who has to take a break from the hobby;

0.0.1 1" P. formosa sling
0.0.1 2"+ P. rufilata juvie
0.1.0 4"+ P. cambridgei
0.1.0 5"+ P. metallica

Couldn't be happier with the Ts or the enclosures. :D Especially excited that I actually may get use out of at least one of my little male metallicas and male P. cam now, too!

20191216_051815.jpg

Last edited:

arachnidgill

Arachnoknight
My P. murinus RCF turned out male so I've been looking for more slings. I was waiting for the right price since they seem to have gone up lately and I found a local guy who just had a sac! I bought 3 2i P. murinus last night and he gave me a 4th as a freebie!
20191223_115352.jpg

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
Was gifted 2 more K brunnipes (now at 5, only bought one!!), bought 2 Cyriocosmus perezmilesi, 1 Aphonopelma burica of dubious actual ID (seller made sure to warn me that's what it was sold to him as), and one Heterothele villosella, which was on my list for a while.

Also picked up a female Avic avic that I am borrowing from a friend to try to pair with my fresh MM. This will be my first breeding attempt. Woo!

Pyroxian

Arachnophobophiliac
Picked up the remaining 6 T's from a fellow hobbyist in-state who was leaving the hobby.
Got these lovelies :
6" F P. regalis
5" F T. albopilosum
4.5" F N. chromatus
2"+ F A. geniculata
4"+ F A. seemani (haven't seen her outside the burrow yet so size is questionable, she looks bigger than that)
1.5" unsexed P. murinus

All with enclosures, the bigger 4 are in enclosures that are well established with lots of webbing.

Brought them home on the 1st and offered first feedings last night, all but the genic refused, but they all also appear VERY well fed (abdomen on all the terrestrials are HUGE) and otherwise they seem content just going about their daily tarantula days, doing tarantula things.

Spidermom34

Arachnopeon
Just picked up several at an Expo yesterday:
C. Versicolor
A. Purpurea
A. Chalcodes
B. Hamorii
B. Klaasi
L. Parahybana
G. Rosea

The newbies are on the 3rd shelf, which only leaves 1 shelf left....and I'm already planning on upgrading to get more

Attachments

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
Today I got:
5 M. Balfouri
A few P. Cambridgei
And O. Violaceopes

All slings

Here is one of the balfouri
860594AA-9CC3-4359-8A8A-F8B4DFBF52AB.jpeg