Any New Additions?

TLSizzle

Arachnoknight
P subfusca lowland
20240228_095454.jpg
20240228_103944.jpg

And my new chromatus looks much better today. I think it was just so fresh from a molt. It's a spunky one!
20240228_104941.jpg

Fell

Arachnopeon
I haven't had an Aphonopelma before and always loved the look of A. gabeli with their huge chelicerae!

Couldn't pass up this stunning ~4.5" female for £45 at an expo on Sunday, however I feel a bit stupid for not realising at the time that she's very likely WC, which I normally avoid.

So far very docile, and great to watch bimbling around.

A. gabeli.jpg

The enclosure I've put her in has terrible visibility unless I take the lid off, so I'll treat her to something better soon!

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
I haven't had an Aphonopelma before and always loved the look of A. gabeli with their huge chelicerae!

Couldn't pass up this stunning ~4.5" female for £45 at an expo on Sunday, however I feel a bit stupid for not realising at the time that she's very likely WC, which I normally avoid.

So far very docile, and great to watch bimbling around.

View attachment 467845

The enclosure I've put her in has terrible visibility unless I take the lid off, so I'll treat her to something better soon!
Congrats, she's very pretty. Yes, sadly almost certainly W/C. They're getting harder and harder to find in the wild, so hopefully you have an opportunity to breed her and get some captive-bred stock circulating. Good luck!

Bexx

Arachnopeon
Was told to post my newest baby here!
1709153969327.png

A.avicularia "Metallic". I'm calling her (maybe him, who knows!) Dancer, cuz of those little pink ballet slipper toes!

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter

zsiciarz

Arachnosquire
And there's a big expo tomorrow, so I guess I'll be back in this thread soon.
Hello me, it's me again*. Expo haul follows. Super happy to pick up two Eucratoscelus pachypus slings.

*SWEATING BULLETS!

ramalho

Arachnopeon
Just got two today at toronto expo mature green bottle blue female and poecilotheria rufilata juvi female

Got myself a 0.0.1 Grammostola pulchra last Thursday

View attachment 468061
Wow they look so different as slings awesome

Got myself two new arboreals today
0.1 Psalmopoeus cambridgei
0.1 Avicularia purpurea
Sadly only one good pic
View attachment 468027
Nice almost baught one today at an expo but got distracted by a few others and I got 20 ts so space is tight but sick picture

P subfusca lowland
View attachment 467824
View attachment 467825

And my new chromatus looks much better today. I think it was just so fresh from a molt. It's a spunky one!
View attachment 467826
sick tried to find one today at an expo but couldn't find one tons of pokies but no subfusca so I grabbed a female rufilata awesome

Attachments

Tbone192

Arachnoknight
I may be ordering some P rufilata in the nearish future, don't tell Rufous he will get jealous 🤫.

I did just make an interesting decision and got a big beautiful H gigas. I am fairly certain it is a female. She is now the heaviest spider I own and she will be getting a rehouse tonight. 20240203140136_IMG_4750.JPG

ramalho

Arachnopeon
I may be ordering some P rufilata in the nearish future, don't tell Rufous he will get jealous 🤫.

I did just make an interesting decision and got a big beautiful H gigas. I am fairly certain it is a female. She is now the heaviest spider I own and she will be getting a rehouse tonight. View attachment 468250
Nice dude I have an h gigas my wife surprised my with while she was outta town few months back mines only about two inches leg span and he was missing a leg but fat now and grew a tiny leg back lol love this species didn't even know about them till I got one ...these dudes can swim underwater and hold breath for long periods of time ...coolest tarantula I never knew I wanted lol

Attachments