Kid kills 10-foot Albino Burmese Python

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
Restraining someone in real life is not as simple as it sounds. Even with experience, real life is not a drill. It is not as easy to just tie him up without hurting him bad. You're right, geniuses are never self-proclaimed
Yes , But reacting in anger is something we were not tought. Life is not a drill I agree but I have found taking a lump and then restraining someone without serious harm is not allways as hard as it looks. Angry people do not think and that is where reasonable force excells. But then you were tought that.

ta2edpop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What if that child had autism, or was mentally slow. Just due to his comment that he hated snakes doesn't imply that he wasn't. You wouldn't know-BUT you would slap him and slap him hard!
I am the first person to stand up for punishment. You seem to have some warped veiw that you can wonder about slaping and spanking kids that you deem worthy of an ass-wooping. You don't. You can twist the words around as much as you want, your comments speak for yourself.
I would like to state though that one day you might fiind yourself with a bullet in your ass and all the Bruce Lee fliping in the world would nowhere come close to saving your petty ass if you decided to smack one of my children.
I have no tolerence for you. I would assume that your comment started out as a meen to assert your manhood, but it seems to have blown up in your face.
I have no degree. I am no "scientist." Hell, I'm sure my post is riddled with misspelled words. I am a father. A father who invests alot of time in his children. Trust me "real deal" you need to look in the mirror.

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Alright, I've stayed outta this for a while and hadn't planned on joining in, that is until I read the following....

Let me put it to you: violence is not the answer to violence. This is not violence; this is discipline.
That makes no sense what so ever. Of coarse it is violence; you are just using violence in a disciplinary action. Anyway, as stated above, the only persons with the right to enforce any kind of discipline would be 1.Parents and2.the Police, not you a bystander.

You look at these serial killers, rapists, child molesters... and you read about their backgrounds. See a commonality in all of them? See how they were either abused or weren't taught right? I could go on forever with the subject of irresponsible parenting.
They were abused... you said it yourself. Than how can the solution be to dish out more abuse on a kid, and then "defend" you from an enraged father in front of said kid? That would be a horrible experience both mentally and physically. Also, I'm not sure how you can honestly say that it would be self defense against a person who is acting on such a deep, instinctual level when you are hurting their child.

You are making this society worse for all of us. Our future lies with our children.
It’s ironic that you brought this up. I really don't know how you think this supports your train of thought. How are we making society worse? By refraining the use of violence even if in the moment we may want to cause pain. In my opinion that is the epitome of a higher and more sophisticated society. You said yourself violence is not the answer, but I'm not so sure you know what that actually means. I suggest you take a page outta Ghandi, John Lennon, or his holiness the Dali Lama. Maybe then you will realize how to make real progress when you want to make earth a better place

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Okay...fine. I'll just start breaking your posts apart bit by bit.

First off:

You all saying you would not handle me disciplining your questionable child, you either do not quite understand what that says about yourself and/or you have not yet begun to think on a societal level. Humans are generally selfish or tend to only think about those in their own close-knit groups. As far as I can say, if your child has been doing this so much and you've abstained from seeking counseling and therapy for your child, then someone else, such as I, have every right to do what you're not doing. Why should I care? I told you. I'm a father myself. I don't need my son or any other children I may have in the future growing up around kids like these. You are making this society worse for all of us. Our future lies with our children.
You flat out said you would assault the child and then assault the father if he tried to step in. A simple smack would be over too quick for the father to step in. You were not talking about restraining (as I pointed out, following the family to the parking lot to get the liscense plate number of their car would have been sufficient), you were talking about an assault.

Other than that...you are assuming the family is not in the process of seeking counceling for their son's problems and jumping to a thousand other conclusions that you are obviously not qualified to make.

Then, you are rationalizing your ficticious assault by saying it's for the good of society when you don't know the whole story behind the family.

You claim to be getting a PHD in genetics. However, not all of psychology is genetic. Some is, but some isn't. Case in point:

Back when I was a counselor, one of my friends had a child who was prone to fits of rage stemming from a violent sexual assault that left him fighting for his life for three weeks. The child was in therapy and had been for a few months.

Certian situations set him off...I don't remember what exactly, but I had to be on hand once or twice to help calm things down. Under certian situations, he became extremely violent very quickly.

Bad parenting? Genetics?

You're the one claiming to be on the verge of a PHD, you tell me.

I don't need to have a PHD in genetics to know that not all causes of abnormal human behavior are genetic. Emotional and physical trauma at an early age can cause mood disorders and completely rewire the brain. Therapy isn't a magic switch that makes people better overnight. It takes work...a massive amount. There are huge leaps forward, setbacks, regressions. You might know a little about genetics, but you know nothing of psychology.

The example of the dude getting blown out of his kitchen while horrific (and thus doubtful) has nothing to do with this conversation. Mine does.

MasamuneX7

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What if that child had autism, or was mentally slow. Just due to his comment that he hated snakes doesn't imply that he wasn't. You wouldn't know-BUT you would slap him and slap him hard!
I am the first person to stand up for punishment. You seem to have some warped veiw that you can wonder about slaping and spanking kids that you deem worthy of an ass-wooping. You don't. You can twist the words around as much as you want, your comments speak for yourself.
I would like to state though that one day you might fiind yourself with a bullet in your ass and all the Bruce Lee fliping in the world would nowhere come close to saving your petty ass if you decided to smack one of my children.
I have no tolerence for you. I would assume that your comment started out as a meen to assert your manhood, but it seems to have blown up in your face.
I have no degree. I am no "scientist." Hell, I'm sure my post is riddled with misspelled words. I am a father. A father who invests alot of time in his children. Trust me "real deal" you need to look in the mirror.
And I'm pretty sure you're a rational person as well. /sarcasm

This is a waste of time both for you and for me, forget about it. I have no interest discussing with intransigent and selfish people.

Last edited:

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

This is a waste of time both for you and for me, forget about it. I have no interest discussing with intransigent and selfish people.
Wow, i gotta say you are a real piece of work. You come into a thread for the sole purpose of posing yourself as the love child of randy Couture and Dr. Spock and then somehow act surprised and victimized when we say you sound like a violent psychopath who would beat a child's father after assaulting the child himself in the name of discipline. I wish there was an emoticon that made a tossing off gesture but in all sarcasm I leave this one......:worship:

Truthfully, was there a purpose other than to say, "I am the real MMA deal"? Was this meant to make us swoon towards you? All the other keyboard warriors at least didn't go into the training they had to deal out their brand of justice. I am still trying to figure out if you believe the crowd would cheer you on as you pummel father and son, or, in all likelihood, they would pin your ass to the ground (or worse) and allow the police to drag you off to the maximum security jail where you get to hone your skills while avoiding gang rape in the shower or being traded like a pack of smokes. Oh, this reminds me, I need to go to the bar and watch the UFC, where I will beat the bartender into a state of walking retardation if they don't fill my pint to the top. You call it violence, I call it consumer protection.

Last edited:

ragnew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
MasamuneX7, do you HONESTLY think you'd be able to lay a hand on someone elses child, in public, and not expect to be lynched for it?

I'm sorry, but if I (or anyone else I know) ever witnessed a complete stranger "smacking" a child said childs father wouldn't be the only concern. It's instinct, and in all honesty, my instinct would be to aid this childs father in beating your ass.

You need to get your priorities straight. Time to sit down and actually think about whether or not you should be doing ANYTHING martial arts related.

ta2edpop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

I'm not the one talking about slaping-don't forget HARD-someone elses kid. I must sound like a real monster.....that too is sarcasm.

intriqet

Arachnopeon
uh..?

:| euthanize the kid? kill him softly?!? whats the matter with you people?!!

The father's a dickwad, the kid was his responsibility and for him to just flee from the scene shows just what a great character he must be. If he couldn't pay the guy for his loss then he should have at least apologized for his son's actions and made his kid do the same thing.

Still the kid is... a kid, kid's make mistakes. I shot a cat when i was 9 with a bebe gun and the cat probably died. Would i shoot a cat now? Maybe if one kept crapping on my lawn! kidding, no i wouldn't.

Originally Posted by MasamuneX7 View Post
It only takes one hit.

Do you mean to tell me you were never hit by your parents when you were young? It's amusing that you all react this way online, yet if the incident were to occur to you, you'd attempt to kill me for slapping your kid when your kid killed my snake? You have issues then. I'm not killing your kid. I'm not even pummeling your kid. I'm slapping him. I'm letting him know that what he did was wrong. It's education. And you're going to kill me for doing that. Ironic that you should say I'm giving martial arts a bad name when you'd be willing to kill me instead of accepting your son's fault. Wow, how passive society has gotten now. YOU are perpetuating the problem.
uh what the hells wrong with you?!! I don't have any children yet but why would anyone think its kudos for a complete stranger to lay a finger on their child? you are a sad sad person. but at least you know martial arts so you can use it on the next unsuspecting child who kicks a dog in front of you.

intriqet

Arachnopeon
Restraining someone in real life is not as simple as it sounds. Even with experience, real life is not a drill. It is not as easy to just tie him up without hurting him bad.
No its not but if you know as much as you claim to know about mma then you should know that you don't have to beat the pulp out of someone to have to be able to restrain them. i read a couple of your posts that i must've missed earlier and i want to comment about how much of a babbling idiot you sound like, but i really don't need to, others already have. and yes thank you for giving it a rest, i must admit that it was a little entertaining to read the posts and see how you're one "i'm big and bad mr real deal" comment turned around to bite you in the ass rather quickly, but i think everyones had enough. I'm gonna go see if my pet rock that supposed to be a tarantula has moved now.

Arachnobrian

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
After reading this thread in entirety, the responses are shocking.

This sounds more like a legal issue. If it was a prized show dog which was injured or killed instead, I'm sure the humane society would be involved. Why do exotic pets such as snakes not get the same regard?

If it was my snake, I would have pursued the father for imformation to start the legal process of sueing for the value of the snake, and possibly some for pain and suffering for loss of pet. Not sure what the outcome would be. But it would certainly let the father of the child understand the severity of his kids actions.

My condolences to the owner who lost the snake. A terrible loss.

MasamuneX7

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
No its not but if you know as much as you claim to know about mma then you should know that you don't have to beat the pulp out of someone to have to be able to restrain them. i read a couple of your posts that i must've missed earlier and i want to comment about how much of a babbling idiot you sound like, but i really don't need to, others already have. and yes thank you for giving it a rest, i must admit that it was a little entertaining to read the posts and see how you're one "i'm big and bad mr real deal" comment turned around to bite you in the ass rather quickly, but i think everyones had enough. I'm gonna go see if my pet rock that supposed to be a tarantula has moved now.

uh what the hells wrong with you?!! I don't have any children yet but why would anyone think its kudos for a complete stranger to lay a finger on their child? you are a sad sad person. but at least you know martial arts so you can use it on the next unsuspecting child who kicks a dog in front of you.
Another idiot who failed to understand, I see.

Restraining itself by use of grappling methods still results in injury to the person no matter how serious, especially when that person has an intent to beat YOU to a pulp. Real life isn't a Hollywood movie.

Rather it just shows how preachy the people on this forum are. Not everything is nice and peachy in the world. There are certain times when pacifism is important, and this is not one of them. Now what's humorous is that you and others sound like idiots to anyone I explain this to in real life who has read everything. Now you must be thinking that I've only shown people who are just as much of a "babbling idiot" as I am, but this is not true. I've shown coworkers, friends, my boss, etc. It's not like they all have a duty to agree with everything I say, but thus far no one has disagreed. Either I can't properly convey my thoughts to you in text format in a way in which people here can actually interpret and understand, or this forum is really just full of a bunch of uptight nannies.

Now, I've actually gotten PMs from people who agree with me on this, yet don't want to waste their energy getting into the discussion so at least there are some rational people here. In the meantime, I have no interest in discussing matters like these with people such as yourselves anymore, so I'll limit myself to using this forum for invert/pet needs and info from now on. You guys sure are something... I guess my nickname here will be "Real Deal the Monster". {D

Good day.

Arachnobrian

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Just curious, what would a snake such as the one in this story be worth?
(same size, albino, etc.)

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Is albino cheaper than the normal coloration? I'm not too into the unnatural look.
albinos are always alittle more than the normal ones,being that they are not found in the wild(they are captive bred)albinos wouldn't survive in the wild,the normal coloration ofcousre is attractive,and cheaper,i like them both in my opinion:)

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Now, I've actually gotten PMs from people who agree with me on this, yet don't want to waste their energy getting into the discussion so at least there are some rational people here. In the meantime, I have no interest in discussing matters like these with people such as yourselves anymore, so I'll limit myself to using this forum for invert/pet needs and info from now on. You guys sure are something... I guess my nickname here will be "Real Deal the Monster". {D

Good day.
Do you honestly think that you as an adult could go and slap someone else's kid?

The violent comments in this thread are very disturbing. Snake people don't exactly have a good reputation. Imagine what kind of story the reporters could make if one of you crazies was there. Even with this tragic incident...I thought the news article might have been about some kid surviving a python attack in a jungle. Unfortunately"Kid kills python at educational display" wouldn't have gotten as much press.

ta2edpop

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Of course he can---he is the real deal. Saving the world slapping one child at a time.