Kid kills 10-foot Albino Burmese Python

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Im also curious about if the kid was ever identified or fined.

pnshmntMMA

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i agree cjm i bet they got away tho..probly got outta there quick to avoid prosecution

ThomasH

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
this is the internet, i come here for info on how to care for my pets, place online orders, check email, and update my ipod. its not the real world. i make a dumb statement about some deadbeat kid, and get flamed. i personally, could not care less, its the internet. it doesnt affect my real life. i have no problem talking trash to someones face if they deserve it believe me. but to give out my phone number online...no thanks. internet threats are sad man just let it go. if someone on here says something anyone else doesnt like just let it go its fake. i deal with tons of idiots everyday at work, trust me a friday night 11-7am beat shift in baltimore gives you the opportunity to get trash talked and threatened all the time. im not worried about some dude on a bug forum. enjoy your day.
You're right, it isn't the real world but it does have real consequences that could affect you. People get prosecuted daily, refused jobs, disowned, and cross referenced all just from their internet actions. You should still compose yourself in an appropriate manner. It is by no means fake or a game and I haven't threatened you??? I just offered to test you on the phone. You know, we do have a private messaging system here.
I say we all just let this thread die now.

TBH

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
this is the internet, i come here for info on how to care for my pets, place online orders, check email, and update my ipod. its not the real world. i make a dumb statement about some deadbeat kid, and get flamed. i personally, could not care less, its the internet. it doesnt affect my real life. i have no problem talking trash to someones face if they deserve it believe me. but to give out my phone number online...no thanks. internet threats are sad man just let it go. if someone on here says something anyone else doesnt like just let it go its fake. i deal with tons of idiots everyday at work, trust me a friday night 11-7am beat shift in baltimore gives you the opportunity to get trash talked and threatened all the time. im not worried about some dude on a bug forum. enjoy your day.

For the first time ever, possibly, I agree with you on something PNSHMENT :) He also trys to get my number thinking it will make a difference somehow or make him look tougher. I personally Lol'd at the thought of a 14 year old making me see a point in something. Baltimore is a pretty rough place to live though, I have had family live there for some years.

On Topic: Oh Im sure they ran, and to think someone is so inconsiderate to just step on anothers pet. This thread reminds me of the kids who nailed a ball python to a post ..... sickens me.

DavidD

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I find it funny how you can make of someone they present facts. Do you even have a job

pnshmntMMA

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
someone nailed a python to a post? thats sick... i felt bad when i killed a rabid fox with a pellet rifle, and that thing tried to bite me. how could you just, torture and kill something like that? you gotta have something missing in your head. or maybe a complete lack of conscience...

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I find it funny how you can make of someone they present facts. Do you even have a job
Is there a question or something in this? Yes, Ive had a few jobs. All lasting over a year at the place, and now working as a hydraulic lift mechanic. /

The poor ball python thread was a few months old I think, but I think animal abuse laws should be very severe. Not as severe as human abuse, but soemwhere close. The animal didnt have a chance to stand up for itself nor did it even do anything wrong.. :(