Cringy tarantula videos

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
I commented under the name 'Nick 2' on one of his videos, tried to be as respectable as possible. Let's hope he sees it and acknowledges it.

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
I know that I have taught my mother well when I show her some of these videos and she shouts "They're going to kill their spider why are they so [censored for your well being and mine] stupid!"

But seriously the fact that these videos are some of the most popular ones out there gets my blood boiling. Easily influenced younger audiences and adults with no common sense watch things like this and learn nothing about Ts from people who have no business keeping inverts in the first place.

Dennis Nedry

Arachnodemon
Probably why Barcyzk had so many ‘angry’ (as he calls it) snakes. I’d be angry too if I was 15 feet and you stuffed me into a rack system.
15 foot snakes in tubs probably isn’t even the worst he’s done, remember when he had 3 large juvenile alligators to a kiddie pool with no land area and a monitor lizard in a tub?

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
15 foot snakes in tubs probably isn’t even the worst he’s done, remember when he had 3 large juvenile alligators to a kiddie pool with no land area and a monitor lizard in a tub?
I really want to like the guy. I really do. But he makes it hard. He makes it so damn hard to.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Oh god he's encroaching on our hobby...

Also, I'm a part of some herpetology/herp groups and apparently if anyone makes any jokes that have to do with him, he threatens to sue?...
Crap.
I've come across his channel looking for information on snakes but I can't stand the guy. I mean, it's okay if you suffer from ADHD, but at least be honest about it.
(off to find a lawyer to help me with Barzyk inevitable lawsuit :smug:)

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
That's highly debateble... It's forbidden by law in quite a few European countries... I detest the practice.
I always thought keeping large snakes in small tubs

Also, I'm a part of some herpetology/herp groups and apparently if anyone makes any jokes that have to do with him, he threatens to sue?...
Can someone give me a time stamp of the tarantula part? I aint scrolling through all of that on a phone.

boina

Lady of the mites
That said with the size of some of those snakes you might just be better off converting a wardrobe or large cabinet or something into an enclosure
I've two boas and they aren't even that large (7 and 8.5 ft.) - and I'm still in the planning phase to convert half of my spare bedroom into a snake enclosure...

Dennis Nedry

Arachnodemon
I've two boas and they aren't even that large (7 and 8.5 ft.) - and I'm still in the planning phase to convert half of my spare bedroom into a snake enclosure...
And unlike what Barczyk says they’ll almost certainly prowl around all that space especially at night rather than being slugs that hide all the time

AngelDeVille

Fuk Da Meme Police

The guys son apparently makes vlogs too...
The first video was over 10 minutes of him talking about other stupidity not even related to the title of the video. He loves to hear himself talk.

How do complete idiots thrive in the business?

Pathetic group of morons.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
The first video was over 10 minutes of him talking about other stupidity not even related to the title of the video. He loves to hear himself talk.

How do complete idiots thrive in the business?

Pathetic group of morons.
Right?! I click on a video to see the animals, not people endlessly blabbering away!

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
I hope the T survived. Even if he didn't fling it onto a wall and squish it when he got bit, he obviously seems like the type that would use Raid as a means of vengeance. I'm just gonna hope that this OBT found a nice new home with someone who cares.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
I hope the T survived. Even if he didn't fling it onto a wall and squish it when he got bit, he obviously seems like the type that would use Raid as a means of vengeance. I'm just gonna hope that this OBT found a nice new home with someone who cares.
From what I read, the tarantulas fine. It’s just a dumb person wanting to see how bad the bite was.

miamc12321

Arachnopeon
I've seen this before, but it never stops me from shaking my head or asking the question... why?

MrTwister

Arachnoknight
Innnnnsayne payyyne. He used to be a member here I believe. I’m sure the T was fine.

zxneon

Arachnosquire
Why he pokes old world tarantula with fingers .... just asking to get bitten . And she looks like in premolt ...

The Seraph

Arachnolord
Why he pokes old world tarantula with fingers .... just asking to get bitten . And she looks like in premolt ...
I think it should obvious that if something is hissing at you, you should stop trying to take its leaf or hit its shins.

Last edited: