Cringy tarantula videos

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
Get ready for this one...
At least he said venomous and not poisonous, and I know common names aren’t great to use, but at least he, for the most part, used some what accurate common names. But I was getting REALLY irritated with his use of saying the Ts were lethal

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
Literally none of the “claims” were backed up by any evidence. Gosh I wonder why?:banghead:
Also if some teenage T keepers parents see this there is going to be quite an argument.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer

Only posting this here since there aren't more Pamphobeteus higher up in the ranks and because of the lack of Phormictopus sp.

Torech Ungol

Arachnosquire
Chicago golden knee.... that’s as far as I got...

A bit late to the party, but better late than never... I watch her for her snake videos. While she's not perfect, I have learned some things from her that have helped me better care for my ball python. I mention that because she does actually correct the mistaken common name in a later video. While she still has a lot to learn about her spiders, she *is* learning, and willing to own up to her mistakes. That should garner some respect, at least.

ekmonks

Arachnopeon

Luka98

Arachnosquire
Edit: i reposted because i didn't check previous posts oops

Last edited:

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
starting at 4:12
Not only is this video headed by our good buddy Brian (haha) we're also letting inexperienced, frightened people handle a T. Lovely.

The Seraph

Arachnolord
starting at 4:12
Not only is this video headed by our good buddy Brian (haha) we're also letting inexperienced, frightened people handle a T. Lovely.
. . . At at least they has good captions so I can tell that at 4:50 he said that tarantulas sting you to inject venom through their fangs, and that he tries to freak out that hipster at 5:00 by saying they hate loud noises.

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
. . . At at least they has good captions so I can tell that at 4:50 he said that tarantulas sting you to inject venom through their fangs, and that he tries to freak out that hipster at 5:00 by saying they hate loud noises.
Oh yeah tarantulas are known for their awful stingers, it's their best known feature.

Tenebrarius

Arachnoangel
O
I seriously hate that guy so much
hes a terrible T keeper, handling, and uses a snake hide for one of his Ts, also he feed them rodents...snake keepers should stick to their snake things and leave poor Ts alone.

edit: he also got a GBB killed

Torech Ungol

Arachnosquire
Oh yeah tarantulas are known for their awful stingers, it's their best known feature.
Interestingly (or maybe it's only interesting to me because I'm a giant nerd), Tolkien thought that spiders had stingers. That's how they're described in the books, and it's why Shelob had the stinger in the movie.

SDCustom78

Arachnopeon
Another genius showing off during a live stream apparently. No idea what he is saying but his actions speak for themselves. Check him out @8:29

Enrgy

Arachnosquire
Literally none of the “claims” were backed up by any evidence. Gosh I wonder why?:banghead:
Also if some teenage T keepers parents see this there is going to be quite an argument.
Exactly why my mom only knows of my lp lmao