Cringy tarantula videos

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Ah... Good times. That was Shampaign88, a former member here with some very....strange perspectives on history and the world. Fun guy but a bit extreme, which is why he's a *former* member.
Guy wanted to know what it felt like, and if the commotion about an OW bite was justified. He was not disappointed :smug:

Thanks for posting, YouTube seems to take this video down a lot and I like to use it as an example fairly often :D

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
Why he pokes old world tarantula with fingers .... just asking to get bitten . And she looks like in premolt ...
She seems to be HEAVY in premolt, and I got a kick out of his channel name, “Paradise for spiders” more like hell for spiders, I’m sure they don’t enjoy being messed with like that, the stragating would probably give it away

boina

Lady of the mites
I hope the T survived.
That video was made by a member on here (can't remember the name) and has it's own thread on here, where he admits it was rather idiotic. Yes, the T survived.

Edit: @Andrea82 already posted all the information about this... I really need to get in the habit of reading a thread to its end before replying :banghead:. I didn't know Shampaign had left the forums...

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Nope, he got a ban due to his rather extreme worldviews ;)
I guess someone who intentionally allowed (and filmed) a OBT biting him wouldn't feel much shame. But if I did any thing half as stupid as that you wouldn't see me on here any more.

Last edited:

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Get ready for this one...
I saw this in my Youtube recommend queue and thought "that's has got to be lame, next". I decided to watch it on your link so I could comment, I managed about 2 minutes before I baled. I got a far as when he said C. darlingi's diet consisted of 'crickets and roaches'. What a amazing coincidence that they eat the exact same thing in the wild as in captivity.