You got to see this!!! (Video of L.P Eggsac tutorial)

varucu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
that was spectacular rob :clap: . thanks for sharing and congrats on the sack :worship:

Fluke

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
100% pure goodness there my friend. I have always wanted to see this- thank you so much:cool:

Randomhero148

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I like how she threw some hairs in there.. In the wild can you imagine if a mouse came across the eggsac with that constantly sniffling motor nose it has. The mouse would inhale a ton of hair and might forget its hungry.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I like how she threw some hairs in there.. In the wild can you imagine if a mouse came across the eggsac with that constantly sniffling motor nose it has. The mouse would inhale a ton of hair and might forget its hungry.
It wouldn't do it twice!!!

ian robbins

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yup what they said Rob; nice Work!

It was funny showing this to my Girlfriend cause she has been talkin about pregnancy.

She pointed out that not only do we share a fasination with spiders that she just cant grock but it sounds like you have a broken nose and breath the same way I do out of my nose!!??

funny stuff girls pick up on.

I must say If I ever have the good fortune of meetin ya Ill have to buy you a drink.

Great Video!! Really nice work, you are a credit to the hobby homeboy fo sho:cool:

-Ian

DDaake

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow

Incredible..So will she carry the sac to the den? I'm suprised to see a T do a wrap job out in the open. Do many T's do that?

:worship: :worship: ROBC the great contributer!:worship: :worship: :worship:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Incredible..So will she carry the sac to the den? I'm suprised to see a T do a wrap job out in the open. Do many T's do that?

:worship: :worship: ROBC the great contributer!:worship: :worship: :worship:
she always is out in the open, she has her sac in her palps and is just carrying it around, most T's do the egsac in the den.....thank-you for the compliment.....rob

db321

Arachnopeon
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Awesome videos.
Thanks for sharing, just amazing I could watch all day...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Dillon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:clap: Thanks a lot for providing that footage. :clap:

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Nice.

And thank you for blessing us with the footage.

how much you gonna sell the slings for, should you get them?

DrAce

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'll join the chorus of 'well done!'

Out of curiosity, during the egg dropping phase, did you notice her drop the sperm packets into the egg soup? I recall having a discussion with Talken about weather fertilization occured internally or externally. My hunch is that it was external, but I really don't know for certain. If you'd noticed the sperm packet plop out, that would have been a clincher.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'll join the chorus of 'well done!'

Out of curiosity, during the egg dropping phase, did you notice her drop the sperm packets into the egg soup? I recall having a discussion with Talken about weather fertilization occured internally or externally. My hunch is that it was external, but I really don't know for certain. If you'd noticed the sperm packet plop out, that would have been a clincher.
There was no sperm packet dropped, I looked very close....rob

DrAce

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
There was no sperm packet dropped, I looked very close....rob
Curious. I guess the fertilization occurs internally, then... which then raises the question of how the sperm packet is internalized.

Any thoughts anyone?

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sometimes I wish I was a scientist so I could have more knowledge about this stuff... But why cant it be both? When the eggs are ready maybe there is a reaction (enzyme or something or another I am not smart enough to know the proper term) that breaks the sperm packets down and they mix with the eggs... the fertilization spreads in and out while the eggs are dropping and the sperm continues to find its way to eggs while they are outside of the body in the soup. The soup is the road map and fertilization continues to happen until all of the sperm is "dead" or used. With thousands of possible eggs it just seems strange that it would happen within a short window...

Oh well... it most likely doesnt happen anything like that but it is interesting none the less...