You got to see this!!! (Video of L.P Eggsac tutorial)

Odinp13

Arachnopeon
Rob, Do you think she incorporates the hairs on the eggsac to discourage scent driven predators from disturbing it?

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Rob, Do you think she incorporates the hairs on the eggsac to discourage scent driven predators from disturbing it?
lol, i'm not rob but..

yes, i think :)

i *think* they are just to deter predators in general, but i don't know about the "scent deterring".

--dan--

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Awesome video Robc.Nice job :]
It would be cool if you could time elapse all that footage so we could watch the whole process in fast forward.I dunno if you have any editing software but its pretty easy to do with some of the programs.
-Chris

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wow i learn something new about these fasinating creatures all of the time!! That is too cool.

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The poeople at National Geographic are even drooling over this vid!As always,Kick A@@ vid Rob!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Awesome video Robc.Nice job :]
It would be cool if you could time elapse all that footage so we could watch the whole process in fast forward.I dunno if you have any editing software but its pretty easy to do with some of the programs.
-Chris
I am looking to get some, and would love to do it......rob

barabootom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Excellent vidoes Rob. I especially liked the part where you can see the eggs coming out. I've kept T's on and off for years and have never seen that.
Thanks.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Excellent vidoes Rob. I especially liked the part where you can see the eggs coming out. I've kept T's on and off for years and have never seen that.
Thanks.
I have never seen it either....rob

ShellsandScales

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They must not have faith robc!!! I'm gonna guess 1359 babies. Oh yee of little faith I'm confident there will be over 1000 in that there sack.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wonderful video, Rob. And your lady para is very beautiful!! Congratulations on the eggsack and best of luck with it!!

Strix

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats on the sac. Fascinating videos! :worship: