Wild Tarantulas In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Tarantulas Living in the Wilds of BC, Canada

Earth to Jacen..... come in Jacen.........is anyone in there???

I'm waiting to hear something like "No, I said Dr Stadler!", LMAO

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Since jacen was exposed pretty much as a liar if he will ever post here again??Or will he comeback like 6 months down the line to see if everyone forgot..lol

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
He always returns...kind of like the cat you keep driving further and further away...it returns eventually.

John
];')

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Kugellager
He always returns...kind of like the cat you keep driving further and further away...it returns eventually.

John
];')
LOL so hes made up bs storys like this before?? thats hilarious

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Calm down, people. He could be telling the truth to the best of his knowledge. And maybe he has a life outside of this board and isn't able to check it every day like some of us! ;) Give him a chance to defend himself before you start blasting him.

kellygirl

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i agree, although it could be a fake, i still can't just jump to conclusions without hearing from him..

unless this is what he wanted us all to do.. :)

joshing...

peace
dave

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I found a new species of potato in my underpants.....I've called Dr Adler for his opinion, who thinks it may be some kind of giant Ukranian arboreal species....

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I agree with Steve and Kugellager, if there were such a species we would need to see a picture of the alleged "tarantula". As for this being a true story from Jacen, I would believe Steve and Rick WAY before I would believe Jacen. I came on this forum too late to know what Jacen did before, but obviously alot of people have alot of anger toward him. Kellygirl is right, maybe he does have a life outside this board, BUT... if I started a thread like this you could bet I would be keeping an eye on it. Maybe he is one of the new members or is checking out the thread as a guest seeing what he stirred up. I would believe that he fabricated this controversial thread on purpose, maybe he is starving for attention!!

Andy

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by vulpina
I agree with Steve and Kugellager, if there were such a species we would need to see a picture of the alleged "tarantula". As for this being a true story from Jacen, I would believe Steve and Rick WAY before I would believe Jacen. I came on this forum too late to know what Jacen did before, but obviously alot of people have alot of anger toward him. Kellygirl is right, maybe he does have a life outside this board, BUT... if I started a thread like this you could bet I would be keeping an eye on it. Maybe he is one of the new members or is checking out the thread as a guest seeing what he stirred up. I would believe that he fabricated this controversial thread on purpose, maybe he is starving for attention!!

Andy
I agree with you, i wasnt here to see what he did before either, but peopel seem to be hostile sorta toward him...i do agree with kellygirl too maybe everyone should give him a chance before we all start bashing him

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Rick West,
Thanks very much for the information as well as going out of your way to attempt to contact an apparent phantom.
It's good to have the experts keeping an eye out. The idea of what was described did sound pretty far fetched but to the extent of my knowledge as just a hobbyist, it may still have been possible. (minus the old world description.) In fact, thanks a ton for all the work you've done in this field, you too Steve! :D

See ya.

Atrax

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by vulpina
I agree with Steve and Kugellager, if there were such a species we would need to see a picture of the alleged "tarantula".Andy

uhh, i think we all said that =D ....

We all want to see a pic of this! thats the whole thing man :)

peace
dave

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

steve,

ive heard reports of those around here too. Ive seen all sorts of potatoes, and my mom knows about as much as me, and she says its one, though I was unsure previously.

Lets get collecting and get rich!

-V

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Vayu, actually where you are it would be more profitable collecting mushrooms after a nice evening FL thunderstorm. :D

John
];')

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

I think you have perhaps uncovered the mystery behind these hallucinations.

-V

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
We don't have the 'eye' anymore, but we still have the attention grabbing, don't we?!
Familiar, anyone?!

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Why am I an Arachnoangel while Rick West is an Arachnopeon? Something needs to be done!

Jon

(Please don't take my halo away.)

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Maybe Scott could give him an honorary title like the "TV Spider Guy"?
... I agree Arachnopeon just isn't fitting for him, even though he posts rarely. I think it is great he post even rarely or comes to read how the rest of us arachnoholics are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.