Wild Tarantulas In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Well, it feels to me like this thread has run its course... those of you who truly feel the need to continue taking jabs at Jacen, feel free to do so in PMs. Those of you who actually are interested in whether or not there is any factual basis or additional information regarding this topic, I have the feeling that a full planetary alignment is more likely.

Jacen, I must say that by you agreeing that Kelly explained it well by saying that you're just baiting us to get a response.... well, that's just sad. I can't possibly fathom having the necessary free time to sit around and come up with stuff like this. I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or laugh at you. Neither would give me much pleasure at this point. If, by some cosmic providence, there happens to actually BE any fact behind all this, please let me know and I will unlock this thread so you can post it. As it stands, however, I have a feeling that there will never be anything more forthcoming about this, and I'm sorry you felt the need to display such juvenile antics in a serious forum.

There are forums out there that exist purely for members to post useless crap and get it out of their system... you know one of them quite well. I suggest you visit there and get it out of your system before posting here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.