Why herpers shouldnt keep spiders

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Re: psst...Nixy...

Originally posted by rapunzel
whats l33t?
its another form of the imfamous" net slang" its where people replace letters with words for 1nstanc3/instance i dont understand why mind you cause it takes them even longer to type that word cause they have to move thier hand to a totally differant section of the keyboard...

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
errrrr,

I don't mind...and I still dont get it. If you just gave me the definition, just um... call me slow.
Also, what may take longer for one person to type may not be long at all for another person.
Hey, lifes too short to get upset about the little things, type as you want.

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Re: errrrr,

I don't mind...and I still dont get it. If you just gave me the definition, just um... call me slow.
Also, what may take longer for one person to type may not be long at all for another person.
Hey, lifes too short to get upset about the little things, type as you want.
exactly ^_^ thank you but they will just keep complaining otherwise so mayswell "conform"

l33t the defintion is all in the word letters just replace words really E=3 I=1 5=S 0=O things like that....

caligulathegod

Arachnodeity
Old Timer
"What is |33t?" (or 1337) Stands for "Elite" (eL-eet)
I posted an example earlier in the thread and a Fox Trot comic strip demonstrating it in its proper (though satirical) context. Here it is again, if you missed it. They purpose is not to make typing easier but to make it more confusing to read (search engines, etc) to hide Warez and proggz.(bootlegged programs)

Last edited:

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: psst...Nixy...

whats l33t?
I haven't a Clue on that one.
I'm still only on my third pot of coffee.
But Boy my house is sparkly!

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Grael
lol you got the wrong idea i wasnt trying to say americans have bad spelling etc but "dude" or "d00d" is mainly an american term and i dont use it or anyone i use it ;) sorry if you took it the wrong way lol
Ookery dokes. :)

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hmmmmm:confused: :? wonder if ive just upset anyone , somewhere , somewhen. think peeps should learn to be a bit more tolerant and take things with a pinch of salt rather than going to defcon4 and preparing to nuke someone:rolleyes: unless im in a really grouchy had no sleep mood the only time i turn into a "biatch:D "and start slapping peeps is when theyve had a go at me first:eek: learn to have a sense of humour and when someone annoys you just think of dick van dyke in mary poppins .....hmm bad example erm ....think of dick van dyke getting munched by a T and relax;P put the t.v. on , watch married with children , the hot blond ooooo:} oops:8o forgetting where i am;) boy do i ramble on sometimes , one of my annoying bad habits

Nemesis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Grael et. al.,

Something else to consider: Those of us for whom English isn't a primary language and/or have a visual perception problem such as dyslexia, might find your posts almost unintelligable. Of course this is not your problem, but if you want to be heard, you need to speak/write the language. "When in Rome, etc. etc."

Kelly O