Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer

Only if you forgive the ridiculous-looking goatee. I was young & experimenting. :rolleyes:

How? Now that I have a job that doesn't require me to look "normal" I think that's something I might think of trying.

Why not, right?
Fishing wire method or laser?

I'm too cheap for laser! Also I don't want it to start growing back any time soon. My tongue is exceptionally long and flexible, I'd love to have it split, I'd also like to meet lads with it, but I am yet to see one!
I did the fishing line method. At the time I did it (Dec. 2000), there was only one person (that I know of) who would perform it with the argon laser, and he was in Albany, NY. I called every oral surgeon, cosmetic surgeon, dental practitioner, and tattooist/piercer in the Greater Vancouver area, and had a really hard time finding anyone who had even heard of it, much less was willing to perform it. So I did the research and did it myself.

It took exactly three weeks with the fishing line, and I finished it off with a razor. Having your tongue bound up with fishing line is uncomfortable and makes you speak funny, but I wouldn't call it painful. Finishing it off with the razor was the only part that hurt and also the only time it bled. Once I finished it, I also ripped it about 1/4" further to extend the split. The part that I ripped grew back together, the rest is still just as split as it ever was. About 25mm I believe.

No ill effects, no effect on speech, as I said it was a surprisingly easy procedure. The most important part by far is keeping your mouth clean the entire time. I had the two halves pierced with barbells for about a year but that was just a bit too much metal in my mouth so I removed them.

Any questions from anyone interested in this procedure, feel free to PM me. :}

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
word?

Everything has its flavor.. I couldn't get away with that at work. I can hardly ever get away with Dying my hair, well here is the one from tonight:

Sixx A.M. - Life is Beautiful for those wondering what I was playing.

EricFavez

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Friendly greeting from mans best friend!

A happy husky wanted to share some kisses as I came home from work....

Myspace.com/ericfavez
Xbox Gamertag-Nhandu vulpinus

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey! Dogs DO look like their owners! In this case - cute! :D

What is "codswallop"?

Sadly my grasp of the English language is not as good as I thought it was... :/

EricFavez

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey! Dogs DO look like their owners! In this case - cute! :D

What is "codswallop"?

Sadly my grasp of the English language is not as good as I thought it was... :/
Thanks....but believe me dakota(husky) much cuter!

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Someone long ago requested to see a picture of my tattoo, so here it is. Sadly, the picture is really blurry (I let my husband take the picture :rolleyes: ). It's much clearer and sharper and colorful in real life. It's in Chinese: the top red word is Power, the left blue word is Wisdom and the right green word is Courage. And tigers are my favorite animal. :)

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
tatoo is a art, it can make u look ugly or resemble gang related...nor it could turn into a beautiful art...dat can make ur body a little more attractive...or like me im kinda addicted to it...but man i dont c nothin wrong with a little art on RAIN Flower...it's just gona make her HOTTER.......read it HOTTER....:p

And for Alexis... it would b nice if i get to c wat u got....im pretty sure it very sexxy(according to the spot dat u mention...)..and one more things for Genei Ryodan..obviously u dont noe women too well buddy... y do u think they go buy make up and get hair done and nails done......to please guys fools....JK.. just to let u noe.. mine job revolve around women all da time..but sorry im not Gay....
WHAT??????????????????????????????

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Rain Flower...my eyes might be pretty, but yours should be in a museum because they truly belong amongst the most beautiful masterpeices in the world.

;)

You know, I think Bluegooty is gonna give Phil Jones a run for his money.

If the guy starts adding copious amounts of random smilies, I'm going to get really, really confused.
I would rather see Phil's profuse smiley overflow than to attempt read bluegooty's random jumble of letters

timekeeper

Arachnopeon
Someone long ago requested to see a picture of my tattoo, so here it is. Sadly, the picture is really blurry (I let my husband take the picture :rolleyes: ). It's much clearer and sharper and colorful in real life. It's in Chinese: the top red word is Power, the left blue word is Wisdom and the right green word is Courage. And tigers are my favorite animal. :)
You and your zelda obsession! This made my day. {D {D

I wish my girlfriend was nerdy. I love geeky girls ;)

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wanna swap?

My man isn't geeky enough either. Allthough he does like Zelda and a variety games but... not enough damnit! He isn't into Magic the Gathering or Warhammer yet. Here's me with a Tyranid and Orc army and no one to play with... :(

Maybe I'm the one that needs therapy. I'm the furry. :D

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
*sighs and keeps searching for a brain to extract geekyness from so she can inject it into partner*

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Oh oh, two new pics from the weekend, and one random one...

I love my little sowman:

Piggies!!!!

...And I thought I would throw a nice mushy love picture in here for ya all :)

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow Alexis

nice Tat.. alexis..Tiger huh.. wow dat could b something... u noe .. tiger r mean animal but wat ta hell.. i like it...same when it come down to women 2....lol.. it's cute girl and r u planning to get more???it's pretty addicting u noe...

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice Tat.. alexis..Tiger huh.. wow dat could b something... u noe .. tiger r mean animal but wat ta hell.. i like it...same when it come down to women 2....lol.. it's cute girl and r u planning to get more???it's pretty addicting u noe...
I've been toying with the idea of adding on to that one, maybe doing some sort of tribal-style phoenix wings and tail. Maybe find some way to incorporate it and make it all one. I don't want a ton all over though. :)

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's one of me at work from this week...I was being filmed while capturing/medicating some of our fish.

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've been toying with the idea of adding on to that one, maybe doing some sort of tribal-style phoenix wings and tail. Maybe find some way to incorporate it and make it all one. I don't want a ton all over though

nice idea.. dat should b really nice...nor u can put a sakura tree on the back- ground of the tiger..man dat b really hot 2.or if u like orchid dat should work...well wat ever it is..if it's on u it should b sexy ,real sexxy... thanx for the pics

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've been toying with the idea of adding on to that one, maybe doing some sort of tribal-style phoenix wings and tail. Maybe find some way to incorporate it and make it all one. I don't want a ton all over though

nice idea.. dat should b really nice...nor u can put a sakura tree on the back- ground of the tiger..man dat b really hot 2.or if u like orchid dat should work...well wat ever it is..if it's on u it should b sexy ,real sexxy... thanx for the pics
{D Ya ma... thanks for the pix! When will we see some of you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.