Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by Arachnopets, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SterlingAce

SterlingAce Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    Rather come to South Africa :rolleyes: Yep we tend to have some fun.Today we found a freshly molted puffadder in our garden.Sorry for the blurry pic.I put it in a spare enclosure then set it free again.And about 2months ago we found a 3.5m rock python skin {D

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  2. hairmetalspider

hairmetalspider Arachnoprince Old Timer

Seriously, I want to know this.

Do guys find girls with arachnids/reptiles irresistibly hot?

:p

3. Arachnomore

Arachnomore Arachnobaron

USA
    I guess it falls under the non girly girl scenario. I can't stand a girl that listens to pop and spends more then 15 minutes getting ready. If they are not like that at all and you add T's/Insects/ect to the mix..... I think you might have just found the recipe for love :D :wicked: :wicked:

4. Truff135

Truff135 Arachnoprince

Does a love of football and riding quadrunners through giant mud puddles fall into that equation at all? :D

5. Arachnomore

Arachnomore Arachnobaron

USA
    I just moved to Alabama and there is plenty of that everywhere. I have yet to go quading in my life. Girls that like dirt :clap: thats a first!

6. hairmetalspider

hairmetalspider Arachnoprince Old Timer

Well what about this...

I'm a Fashion Design major, and I went to the Aveda Institute for Cosmetology. I also spend more than 15 minutes getting ready. But I also have reptiles and giant furry spiders as pets, and love snowmobiling, playing in dirt, getting sweaty and smashed around at concerts...

Just beating the stereo type here :)

7. Scott C.

Scott C. Arachnofloater Arachnosupporter

Minus the irresistibly? Yes.

8. That would scare the bejesus out of me, but the rock python skin would be pretty cool. My boss is from Cape Town -- he hasn't told me a lot about the wildlife he encountered there. Just that my Hadogenes looked familiar.

9. Cheshire

Cheshire Arachnoking Old Timer

It's a plus...but not my only standard.

10. mikeythefireman

mikeythefireman Arachnoknight Old Timer

Yep. I don't like clones. :D

11. Freddie

Freddie Arachnoknight Old Timer

Where's all the snow? You can still see some hay... *grin*

12. xgrafcorex

xgrafcorex Thread Killer Old Timer

looks like you are all having a good time. :D seems to be a little more snow than we got over here in missouri. heh

cool pic! any others of that snake? i have yet to see any venomous snakes in the wild. :(

13. Arachnomore

Arachnomore Arachnobaron

USA
    So people were complaining about too many pictures of me. Well maybe this will solve the problem. 1 picture 6 Isaacs. This picture depicts "6" of my personalities. I tried to kinda catch them all in this picture.

[​IMG]

From left to right:
    The onlooker, The shelterer, The listener, The nonbeliever, The anticonformist, The nonlistener.

Collect all 6 {D

14. Truff135

Truff135 Arachnoprince

Can I get them in a different color? I'm more partial to purples and reds. :p

15. Arachno_Shack

Arachno_Shack Arachnoknight Old Timer

Pa
    Hey Truff...you have lots of comments, but no pics.....WHAT GIVES!!!

Come on...let's see them!

;)

16. Joe

Joe Arachnoknight Old Timer

This is what happens when I'm bored.

17. xhexdx

xhexdx ArachnoGod Old Timer

I'll just stick with yes.

18. Cheshire

Be careful who you consider a clone. Just because they don't fit the conventional definition of 'normal' doesn't mean they're unique.

The only defense of the 'monroe' peircing I've ever heard?

'It's unique'

I heard this in a chemistry lab where one quarter of the women had this monstrosity.

19. Scott C.

Scott C. Arachnofloater Arachnosupporter

Don't you think dubbing a simple piece of metal in one's face as a "monstrosity" is a little melodramatic Joe?

20. Cheshire

Probably, although it does fit the definition in my opinion. ;)

I just can't understand why it's in fashion...it looks like crap and it doesn't accent any specific feature. It's a pointless peice of metal stuck in someone's face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.