Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by Arachnopets, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxident213

maxident213 Arachnolord Old Timer

Advertisement

Only if you forgive the ridiculous-looking goatee. I was young & experimenting. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

I did the fishing line method. At the time I did it (Dec. 2000), there was only one person (that I know of) who would perform it with the argon laser, and he was in Albany, NY. I called every oral surgeon, cosmetic surgeon, dental practitioner, and tattooist/piercer in the Greater Vancouver area, and had a really hard time finding anyone who had even heard of it, much less was willing to perform it. So I did the research and did it myself.

It took exactly three weeks with the fishing line, and I finished it off with a razor. Having your tongue bound up with fishing line is uncomfortable and makes you speak funny, but I wouldn't call it painful. Finishing it off with the razor was the only part that hurt and also the only time it bled. Once I finished it, I also ripped it about 1/4" further to extend the split. The part that I ripped grew back together, the rest is still just as split as it ever was. About 25mm I believe.

No ill effects, no effect on speech, as I said it was a surprisingly easy procedure. The most important part by far is keeping your mouth clean the entire time. I had the two halves pierced with barbells for about a year but that was just a bit too much metal in my mouth so I removed them.

Any questions from anyone interested in this procedure, feel free to PM me. :}

2. Arachnomore

Arachnomore Arachnobaron

USA
    word?

Everything has its flavor.. I couldn't get away with that at work. I can hardly ever get away with Dying my hair, well here is the one from tonight:

[​IMG]

Sixx A.M. - Life is Beautiful for those wondering what I was playing.

3. EricFavez

EricFavez Arachnosquire Old Timer

Friendly greeting from mans best friend!

A happy husky wanted to share some kisses as I came home from work....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Myspace.com/ericfavez
    Xbox Gamertag-Nhandu vulpinus

4. Widowman10

Widowman10 Arachno WIDOW Old Timer

great song btw... :D

5. hey! Dogs DO look like their owners! In this case - cute! :D

What is "codswallop"?

Sadly my grasp of the English language is not as good as I thought it was... :/

6. EricFavez

EricFavez Arachnosquire Old Timer

Thanks....but believe me dakota(husky) much cuter!

7. Truff135

Truff135 Arachnoprince

Someone long ago requested to see a picture of my tattoo, so here it is. Sadly, the picture is really blurry (I let my husband take the picture :rolleyes: ). It's much clearer and sharper and colorful in real life. It's in Chinese: the top red word is Power, the left blue word is Wisdom and the right green word is Courage. And tigers are my favorite animal. :)
    [​IMG]

8. Drachenjager

Drachenjager Arachnoemperor Old Timer

WHAT??????????????????????????????

9. Drachenjager

Drachenjager Arachnoemperor Old Timer

I would rather see Phil's profuse smiley overflow than to attempt read bluegooty's random jumble of letters

10. You and your zelda obsession! This made my day. {D {D

I wish my girlfriend was nerdy. I love geeky girls ;)

11. Wanna swap?

My man isn't geeky enough either. Allthough he does like Zelda and a variety games but... not enough damnit! He isn't into Magic the Gathering or Warhammer yet. Here's me with a Tyranid and Orc army and no one to play with... :(

Maybe I'm the one that needs therapy. I'm the furry. :D

12. Maybe I'm not nerdy enough... I haven't even played D&D yet.

13. *sighs and keeps searching for a brain to extract geekyness from so she can inject it into partner*

14. I wish people were more accepting of geekiness. I think it's cute. :D

15. Oh oh, two new pics from the weekend, and one random one...

I love my little sowman:
    [​IMG]

Piggies!!!!
    [​IMG]

...And I thought I would throw a nice mushy love picture in here for ya all :)
    [​IMG]

16. bluegootty

bluegootty Arachnoknight

Wow Alexis

nice Tat.. alexis..Tiger huh.. wow dat could b something... u noe .. tiger r mean animal but wat ta hell.. i like it...same when it come down to women 2....lol.. it's cute girl and r u planning to get more???it's pretty addicting u noe...

17. Truff135

Truff135 Arachnoprince

I've been toying with the idea of adding on to that one, maybe doing some sort of tribal-style phoenix wings and tail. Maybe find some way to incorporate it and make it all one. I don't want a ton all over though. :)

18. UrbanJungles

UrbanJungles Arachnoprince

Here's one of me at work from this week...I was being filmed while capturing/medicating some of our fish.

[​IMG]

19. bluegootty

bluegootty Arachnoknight

I've been toying with the idea of adding on to that one, maybe doing some sort of tribal-style phoenix wings and tail. Maybe find some way to incorporate it and make it all one. I don't want a ton all over though

nice idea.. dat should b really nice...nor u can put a sakura tree on the back- ground of the tiger..man dat b really hot 2.or if u like orchid dat should work...well wat ever it is..if it's on u it should b sexy ,real sexxy... thanx for the pics

20. Arachnomore

Arachnomore Arachnobaron

USA
    {D Ya ma... thanks for the pix! When will we see some of you?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.