Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
[]Kaliningrad[];867544 said:
me riding a bike in the cold rain
I know how you feel . . . I stepped out of class just as it started hailing and hopped on my bike. As soon as I'm peddling, I find myself in one of Oregon's famous 10-minute monsoons that ends LESS THAN ONE MINUTE after I arrive at my destination. :evil:

I was buying helmet lights . . . the guys at the bike shop said "Y'know, we sell rain gear too."

LaneyKaz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I don't think i've posted here so here i am with my quick photoshop project. :}

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
very nice girls keep the picts coming :eek: what am i saying LOL :8o :8o :8o :D :razz: {D {D ;) ;) now being dragged away :8o :8o ====== phil

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
very nice girls keep the picts coming :eek: what am i saying LOL :8o :8o :8o :D :razz: {D {D ;) ;) now being dragged away :8o :8o ====== phil
Why don't you go ahead and give the girls something to look at too? It's just fair, isn't it? ;)

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Why don't you go ahead and give the girls something to look at too? It's just fair, isn't it? ;)
what do you MEAN LOL something to look at:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) ;) i am very happy looking at the girls :drool: :drool: :} :} :p :worship: :worship: :worship: TO ALL THE GIRLS ON THE BOARDS any like to see my collection lol will soon have to go and lay down:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :) ==== phil

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Oh! Is that a Palau? :D
yep it sure is haha

@ Iheartmantids, yeah riding in cold rain isn't too fun, warm rain though is not to bad if your just out riding and don't going anywhere in specific. I imgaine hail is less fun, espeially if its large hail lol.

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Trying unsuccessfully to hide behind my hair. It's a bit shorter than this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.