Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer

one of the few pictures i'll be in this year. i'm on the left attending one of my best friends (guy in the middle) wedding.

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
one of the few pictures i'll be in this year. i'm on the left attending one of my best friends (guy in the middle) wedding.
Wow, that's a very short timespan for the guy to marry twice! :eek:
{D

Chesh, I'm always on the right side of the ocean :D

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've finally got hair again! No chemo since the beginning of December, so it's growing back :)
I decided to do something fun, and become a half blond.
I like it so much, I might keep it!

You are by far the sexiest woman on these boards! I love the new hairstyle, it makes you look tough, and really makes your eyes stand out.

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I was updating my Myspace photos and came across this of my and my b/f. I didnt even remember it being taken. It was at Christmas at his dads house, and I was trying to keep him from giving me bunny ears while the pic was taken.

We were cleaning up the guns from a night spent hog hunting on his brothers lease. (Hense all the cammo. ;))

nuclear_zombies

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
crazy joe version 6.66

this is a picture of me at some all-ages gig. I dont know who the girl is. :?

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thought I'd chime in too :p :p

first one was last year with my younger sister on new year's eve in bayamon. second was in a halloween party with my friend Tanya, and the other two are just me hanging out with some of my friends pasandola bien!!! :)

Last edited:

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I was updating my Myspace photos and came across this of my and my b/f. I didnt even remember it being taken. It was at Christmas at his dads house, and I was trying to keep him from giving me bunny ears while the pic was taken.

We were cleaning up the guns from a night spent hog hunting on his brothers lease. (Hense all the cammo. ;))

I think I jinxed myself by posting this here. He broke up with me today. {D

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Frankly, I was initially surprised at how many hot arachnogirls there are on here -- kind of flies in the face of stereotypes, doesn't it? :D I've known student bug-clubs that were mostly female as well.
I know. I, for one am glad we have so many really beautiful women. ;)

"Beautiful women aren't supposed to like bugs...it violates some fundamental law of nature" is one of my favorite pickup lines in my Entomology classes. It works quite well, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.