Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

slimtim454

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I joined late last week, saw this and decided to introduce myself.

I'm the one in the middle (maroon t-shirt)

tacomadiver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Alright here's my pic to. This is my grandmother and I...I'm the one with the hat.;P

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How do you feel about having a turtle for a hand and do you blame nuclear testing in Pennsylvania for this amazing mutation?
Its quite nice when i have to shake someones hand i dont want to;P
I blame the 75 degree weather that weekend, there is not snow out there...:rolleyes:

f81

Arachnopeon
hi everyone. im new here so i just wanna introduce my self. i have a large collection of tarantulas: avics, brachy's, and much more. i wish to share and gain knowledge abt tarantulas through this forum!

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm all for more hot arachnoguys joining the forum. ;)
Frankly, I was initially surprised at how many hot arachnogirls there are on here -- kind of flies in the face of stereotypes, doesn't it? :D I've known student bug-clubs that were mostly female as well.

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Frankly, I was initially surprised at how many hot arachnogirls there are on here -- kind of flies in the face of stereotypes, doesn't it? :D I've known student bug-clubs that were mostly female as well.
I started out in reptiles many moons ago, but found arachnoguys to be nicer overall and more willing to treat a woman as a peer. I'm a convert.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That's funny, 'cause a certain arachnogirl converted me from buguy to arachnoguy. :D

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you ever come to PDX for one of the exotics shows, you should let Holley and I know, we could meet up at the snack cart outside and bug geek.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sounds like fun! Funnylori's my fiancee, and she kinda knows Holly. We go to the Unique Animal Expo every time they hold it in Hillsboro, as well as other assorted expos.

I'm tempted to make the thing just to the left of this post into a t-shirt and see if anyone recognizes me like that. :D

Anywho, I think I've gotten the thread off-topic. :8o On to more arachno-folk pictures! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.