Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice! You've got a Dave Navarro-esque look happening.... :cool:
No. Dave Navarro has a me-esque look going :D

Seriously though, I tried ot pass myself off as him at a record store while in college. It almost worked until someone called my bluff. I then had to run.

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Seriously though, I tried ot pass myself off as him at a record store while in college. It almost worked until someone called my bluff. I then had to run.
Heh. When I was up in Illinois for college aroun '94-'95, people kept thinking I was James Iha from Smashing Pumpkins. :)

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cute bird. Parrots hate me. If I were posing like that, part of my skull would have been beaked open. Welcome to the boards. :D

koldaar

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I haven't posted pics in a while. So here goes!
- the pics with the kids are from a 2 week trip I took to Haiti a couple weeks ago
- the other pic is with the band Building 429

Last edited:

Diva Satanica

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Now there's a familiar face. Welcome to AB. Be sure to PM Sheri for access to the Canadian forum.

Cheers,
Dave
Hey Dave. How have you been? Its been like forever since I talked to you.....
I applied for access to the Canadian forum already I believe. Good to see you dude.

cheers
sioux

Diva Satanica

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cute bird. Parrots hate me. If I were posing like that, part of my skull would have been beaked open. Welcome to the boards. :D
He would peck anyone else, but I handraised him........so he was decent with me. As "decent" as lovebirds can be anyway.....lol

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well i never did post a photo of me on here so here goes. This was taken this weekend out in connellsville PA.

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
As requested

by Jens, a larger version of my current userpic.

Last edited:

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Guess I'll have to be careful that Christopher Lee doesn't come scratching at my window.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
very gothic you can tap at my window any night :drool: :drool: :} :} :8o :8o :8o --- phil

Status
Not open for further replies.