Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Ok here you go. Some of the most recent pics I have. First one is of one of a couple of races me and my friend did. Second shows what a multiple winner looks like (I have actually no recollection of ever seeing that mustasch! The person with the mustasch is actually a girl, and I DO know her, just not the mustasch.) That evening was a blast, at least the bits I remember. Sorry for not having any sober pix, and I would proberbly have had a lot more memories from that evening if I had drunk the beer at regular speed ;)

Last edited:

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
"Pinkness"

Texas Blonde, I've kept my silence up long enough!!!!!!!!

You love creepy crawly critters, and bones, and stuff I consider (to steal a quote from Incubus) "my favorite things"! And now you push me over the edge by stating that your "single" and 'ya toss up that picture of your awsome pink hair!!!! If I were able to teleport, I'd be at your door right now! (OK, all I'd ask you to do would be to take me out to gather critters, have a few beers, and then teleport my ass back home before the wife (who is also very cool) and 4 kids know I was away)! The change looks good on you. You are defenitely someone I'd hang out with given the opportunity. Michael

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer
The person with the mustasch is actually a girl, and I DO know her, just not the mustasch.
Good thing you cleared that up for a second there, I thought you decided to grow some facial hair ;P .

Drinking races? Training for WOA. {D

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Texas Blonde, I've kept my silence up long enough!!!!!!!!

You love creepy crawly critters, and bones, and stuff I consider (to steal a quote from Incubus) "my favorite things"! And now you push me over the edge by stating that your "single" and 'ya toss up that picture of your awsome pink hair!!!! If I were able to teleport, I'd be at your door right now! (OK, all I'd ask you to do would be to take me out to gather critters, have a few beers, and then teleport my ass back home before the wife (who is also very cool) and 4 kids know I was away)! The change looks good on you. You are defenitely someone I'd hang out with given the opportunity. Michael
LOL! Thank you. Im glad to know there are people who dont just find me crazy. {D

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Good thing you cleared that up for a second there, I thought you decided to grow some facial hair ;P .

Drinking races? Training for WOA. {D
Cheeky bugger! ;)

Your training guess is spot on! They have official races at WOA, most often including Tom Angelripper from Sodom. Who'd not wanna go up against him I ask! :D

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice pix everyone!

Went to Palmas del Mar with some friends this weekend and liked how these pics came out. First one is from my favorite spot because not many people know how to get to this beach. It's quite private and tranquile when you just want a relaxing place to hang out and get some sun. Most surfers come in the morning to this beach in palmas, we got there by 3pm and had it pretty much to ourselves:)

and second one was hanging in a nearby club and loved how this picture came out.

Oh I'm sorry, I was actually referring to your friend.
And this one is for you Tim. another one with my friend Tanya in it{D hahah just joking :)

Another pix of us having fun that night. LOL!! I think I had too much to drink and just wanted to keep dancing {D

Last edited:

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
funny sig Sky... :D It prompted me to update mine (and this isn't an exagerration lol) ;) :D My home state is as wide as the east and west coasts are wide and larger than Texas, California, and Montana combined {D

Another pix of us having fun that night. LOL!! I think I had too much to drink and just wanted to keep dancing {D
someone was having fun :embarrassed: that's NOT allowed...go sit in the corner and think about what you did :mad: lol, just messin with ya {D What's that old Van Halen song..."Dance the Night Away", that could be a promotional shot regardless of the alcohol intake level :D

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
@ pinktoe23 , do you live in Puerto Rico, or just vacation there?

@ Cirith Ungol, you wear the same blasted glasses I do lol,

Last edited:

slimtim454

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
And this one is for you Tim. another one with my friend Tanya in it{D hahah just joking :)
Haha thanks, the polka dot dress looks great! Since everyone is posting pictures of drinking and having fun I will follow suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.