Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Truff: Always nice to see another pretty face around here.:clap:

Eric: Awesome pics man! look like some fun hikes!

-Sean

Morkelsker

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Some recent pics, as of tonight actually. I apologize for the pajama's. It's freezing here in Ohio and I just wanted to get into some sweats LOL.
Freezing out there??? Not as much as here in Montreal, we just had about a foot of snow and its nearly -20c out there :razz:

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Freezing out there??? Not as much as here in Montreal, we just had about a foot of snow and its nearly -20c out there :razz:
LOL ok I feel bad now...it's like 20 degrees F out here and I thought I was going to freeze to death. I guess I have it better than I thought ;)

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Some recent pics, as of tonight actually. I apologize for the pajama's. It's freezing here in Ohio and I just wanted to get into some sweats LOL.
Me just being normal (a rarity) :p

Me and my Pekingese Truffles :D

And me trying to act like I'm not always happy (even though I am about 99% of the time LOL) :rolleyes:

Hair's growing out and lookin' all shaggy :(
wow you look a lot younger then your age :) :clap: :clap: --- phil

a "trashy" pierced tattooed chick. (;) Ted), a picture of my new rat Guiness, and a freakin adorable kid (ok he's mine)
and wow is all i can say ;) :) :worship: :worship: --- phil

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
a "trashy" pierced tattooed chick. (;) Ted), a picture of my new rat Guiness, and a freakin adorable kid (ok he's mine)
Maybe I'm weird but I see nothing "trashy" about your tats/piercings. I think you're gorgeous!!! Your rat is adorable (makes me miss mine RIP Whipple) and your kid is just the cutest thing I've seen!!!

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Maybe I'm weird but I see nothing "trashy" about your tats/piercings. I think you're gorgeous!!! Your rat is adorable (makes me miss mine RIP Whipple) and your kid is just the cutest thing I've seen!!!

Depends. If you get a tatoo that's somehow symbolic or semantic, then yes. If you go out and pick something off the wall of the shop, then it's trashy.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Here's a few pics from a recent trip to Big Bend National Park.
Gee Eric, You look like Duke Nukem{D

Nathaly and I in Canta, Peru

greetings from the Andes Mtns:cool:

Check out the scenery here!! Its breath taking!

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
More pics from Peru

This is Nathaly and myself with our baby Silvana

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
who is that guy with your family brian? i don't see you and your orange hat anywhere. ;P nice pics! looks like you are all very happy. :clap:

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i don't see you and your orange hat anywhere. ;P
haha well I have been wearing a Mizzou hat since they made the Big 12 championship game. When I return I shall return to my old ways and an orange hat;)

gdansey

Arachnopeon
First pic is at a motorcycle track day with the girl that got me into T's. Sadly we didn't survive the molt. Second pic is chillin' on a Glacier Point climb in Yosemite. It was taken just before we broke out the beers.

Glenn

Attachments

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That first pic reminds me of Nicolas Cage in Ghost Rider for some reason.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thats what people tell my wife,often, too!

moms can be very hot!:clap:
Strangely enough, this thought went through my head this morning as a possible post:

Mike's Brainwaves said:
Regardless of where Ted stands on tats and piercings, his wife *is* pretty hot. You can't really argue there.

Status
Not open for further replies.