Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here's my glorious mane.

It wasn't really the hair (Hanson jokes aside), but someone thought I was a girl because I don't write aggressive posts :)confused:) and my screen name has the word "heart" in it.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
thats what people tell my wife,often, too!

moms can be very hot!:clap:

TED you lucky man! your wife is hot lol how old is she ? she looks too young for you lol.... just kiddin. I wish i get married to a hot girl too (who likes Ts and scorp ):). Do you know where i can get one ?

fishwithoutabik

Arachnobaron
Originally Posted by Genei Ryodan View Post
I wish i get married to a hot girl too (who likes Ts and scorp ). Do you know where i can get one ?

I would settle for somebody who wasn't terrified of them

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
TED you lucky man! your wife is hot lol how old is she ? she looks too young for you lol.... just kiddin. I wish i get married to a hot girl too (who likes Ts and scorp ):). Do you know where i can get one ?
thanks, lol
she's 35..I'm 39..so not too much younger than me..but young enough for me.:D

Awww, thanks. actually i am a mom 3 times over! Hey Ted, your wife is gorgeous!!
you too!.

:eek: Ted!! That trashy woman was touching your wife!!
thats what i was thinking..dang it!:D

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah I'm still wondering if there are some absolutely stunning guys out there that like inverts. Ain't met any yet sadly.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally Posted by Genei Ryodan View Post
I wish i get married to a hot girl too (who likes Ts and scorp ). Do you know where i can get one ?

I would settle for somebody who wasn't terrified of them
me too :). I tried arachnonizing some of my hot girl friends but it did not work:(.

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I tried to get Flo into inverts but he isn't totally interested. He finds it a challange keeping hissers. :/ And living in NI doesn't give much arachnomen opportunities!

moody

Arachnopeon
This is meh & mah beer. Taken, maybe 3 or 4 months ago:

I've been a lurker here for a while.
So now you know who's been watching you.:D

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I tried arachnonizing some of my hot girl friends but it did not work :(.
You're not persistant enough. I had a friend who was totally freaked out by my bugs until I actually invited her over to see mine and Lori's collection. Now she wants to get her boyfriend a tarantula for Valentine's day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.