Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am evil..that's true.;)

i can do most any kind of art..from metal work, to sculpture, to fine art illustration..etc etc.
i dontown airbrush eqipment, but can design things that can be sprayed by a good painter..and yes, i can do decals etc.
as far as shirts etc,..;)

CLICK
CLICK ALSO
Those are SWEET Ted! Nice work!
Hmmm...I'll have to keep you in mind....;)
THANKS!!!

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you, I've been keeping and breeding them (and other treeboas-solely) for 15 years now...you can see pics/info at my website. I'm lucky enough to work with animals professionally and have the collection of my dreams as well.

...except for the fact that I need to pry some gootys from certain individuals.

Ah ah ah, Am a gootyMoma
but Am also so partial to green tree snakes
I happened to crazy about my designer chondro
if u look jes a bit closer u will see a smiley right on his head (how cool is dat :D )

LittleGiRLy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ha ha...I got to see the lovely Anastasia in person this weekend. Lucky me.

Here's me..couldn't find any recent pics.

Work in Africa...

Well, not all work...hanging with my Hippo lookout.

...and at home with my other passion...besides my bully.

My younger Bronx Zoo days...

Damn high maintainence vertebrates...
Beautiful pictures! very nice :clap: :clap:

LittleGiRLy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She's gorgeous! Her color is simply stunning! Great camerawork on your part ;). i really wish i could keep one of these, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon :p

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ha ha...I got to see the lovely Anastasia in person this weekend. Lucky me.

Here's me..couldn't find any recent pics.

Work in Africa...

Well, not all work...hanging with my Hippo lookout.

...and at home with my other passion...besides my bully.

My younger Bronx Zoo days...

Damn high maintainence vertebrates...
:clap: very nice pics! thanks for sharing,awesome arboreal setups!

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
very good picts :clap: :clap: but are they hard to keep as in nasty or docile ? they are very good looking :) :worship: :worship: -- phil
No, no harder to keep than most snakes and much more docile than an OBT or Cobalt Blue... {D

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Interesting... yet, i'm skeptical about getting a snake. I haven't gotten one since the one i had died :(
There's an initial investment you have to make, and you can't skimp. You have to buy the proper caging and heating equipment. Then you have to start with a true CB animal, not the farmed stuff people pass off as captive born. That about it. All you need is to commit to caring for the animal for the rest of its life which can be over 20 years. The needs of snakes like chondros are simple, but stringent in that they must be maintained religiously.

LittleGiRLy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
There's an initial investment you have to make, and you can't skimp. You have to buy the proper caging and heating equipment. Then you have to start with a true CB animal, not the farmed stuff people pass off as captive born. That about it. All you need is to commit to caring for the animal for the rest of its life which can be over 20 years. The needs of snakes like chondros are simple, but stringent in that they must be maintained religiously.
well said :clap:. I just don't want to get attached :p

Phil Hall

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Facebook

Hey all , I use Facebook as I work nights quite a lot and enjoy the poker facility - if any of you are on and fancy adding me as a friend - pm me for my email addy. I need more arachno buddies on there !
Jesus how sad do I sound.....:rolleyes:

Cheers

ps - hope I don't get ragged for mentioning that site on here - sorry mods !

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Join the 'Watering Hole' from the 'memberships' tab in your control panel. There's a facebook thread with some of our names and networks.

-Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.