Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Actually it was at Bass Pro here in Cali. I cant afford to go all the way back home to shop at Cabela's yet. It was about $30 and it is made by RedHead. Its their shooters shirt.
we have a bass pro in cali????

BostonBrother

Arachnopeon
I think this might be a first

I could be wrong, but I don't think that there are any other consecrated religious brothers on here. Here is a picture of me in my casock.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Rain_Flower. You have really nice photos ;-)
yup Rain Flower is beautiful :) i like seeing pretty girls get into this hobby because a lot of people always tell me that there are no hot girls thats going to have inverts as a pet because they are scary and creepy. i think most people around me thinks that inverts are only for wierd and ugly poeple:(
anyways this is my pic last summer
looking for t but did not find one :(

me and pixie

me again

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yup Rain Flower is beautiful :) i like seeing pretty girls get into this hobby because a lot of people always tell me that there are no hot girls thats going to have inverts as a pet because they are scary and creepy. i think most people around me thinks that inverts are only for wierd and ugly poeple:(
anyways this is my pic last summer
looking for t but did not find one :(

me and pixie

me again
you was lookin for ( TS ) and you found pixie :drool: :} :worship: ;) :rolleyes: --- phil

Aunt Ant

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i like seeing pretty girls get into this hobby because a lot of people always tell me that there are no hot girls thats going to have inverts as a pet because they are scary and creepy. i think most people around me thinks that inverts are only for wierd and ugly poeple:(
I think inverts are for intelligent, curious, and open-minded people. :)
Nice pics!

Here's me and my bf at a wedding last week. Made some new friends there, but my hobby didn't come up in conversation. I wonder how they'll react when they find out! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.