Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well this is me im new here aha soo
no judging me by the way i look or dress
get to know me before runnin ya mouth about me
if you dont want to be judged for the way you look or dress, then why on earth do you post a pic of you, with your pants falling down, and flashing what looks to be some sort of a gangsta sign?:confused:

that whole 'tough' gangbanger stuff aint impressing anyone.:?

i'm not running my mouth, just seems that you obviously knew ahead of time there was an issue about the way you look or dress..so why do it?:wall:

oh..and welcome!

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if you dont want to be judged for the way you look or dress, then why on earth do you post a pic of you, with your pants falling down, and flashing what looks to be some sort of a gangsta sign?:confused:

i'm not running my mouth, just seems that you obviously knew ahead of time there was an issue about the way you look or dress..so why do it?:wall:

oh..and welcome!
concur :D
also just want to know if young chicks dig that looks
I think Am getting old :rolleyes:

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i wasn't being funny.;P
i was even going to say what a cute chick she was.
now i aint going to say it.:embarrassed:
Aww, why not Teddy?

Your tastes may be suspect there, Ted. Although I admit to having some girly hair(I prefer the term pretty), I think it's fairly obvious I have some facial hair stubble going on in those pictures. Anyway, you couldn't afford me.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aww, why not Teddy?

Your tastes may be suspect there, Ted. Although I admit to having some girly hair(I prefer the term pretty), I think it's fairly obvious I have some facial hair stubble going on in those pictures. Anyway, you couldn't afford me.
:D
c'mon, man, it's friday night..i gotta have some fun somewhere here.:razz:

Vietnamese510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

oh..and welcome!

well what can i say not many people where im from like these kinda things.
and plus the reason why i said that is beacuse i woulndt expect people that are from the ghetto be in these forums talking about Ts and such.
and i am not trying to impress anybody im just showing who i am and thats there is to it.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well what can i say not many people where im from like these kinda things.
and plus the reason why i said that is beacuse i woulndt expect people that are from the ghetto be in these forums talking about Ts and such.
and i am not trying to impress anybody im just showing who i am and thats there is to it.
nothing wrong with that.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha, yes a donation of hair to cancer patients. Hair is just hair until you do something worthwhile with it, keep that in mind. ;)
well done :worship: :worship: :clap: :clap: that was very worthwhile to help fight cancer --- phil

great deed, bless ur heart :D
did same few yrs back, dont think Am going to heaven
just hope roll to hell wudnt be so bumpy ;)
and well done to you :worship: :worship: :clap: :clap: very worthwhile to help in the fight of cancer ---- phil

Thank you :p

Hahaha! I gues i'll take that as a positive compliment. Thanks, lol...
yes very POSITIVE you are very beautiful :) and the picts made me very happy :) THANK you for posting them :worship: :worship: ;) --- phil

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
so i went to the dentist today.

my 1 wisdom tooth was growing sideways and breaking the 2 teeth in front of it. so i decided to go to the dentist today. well my wisdom tooth destroyed the other two teeth by crushing them so they all had to be removed. can you tell by my face that i'm happy?

Last edited:

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
so i went to the dentist today.

my 1 wisdom tooth was growing sideways and breaking the 2 teeth in front of it. so i decided to go to the dentist today. well my wisdom tooth destroyed the other two teeth by crushing them so they all had to be removed. can you tell by my face that i'm happy?
i see what you mean :eek: one of my teeth fell out :eek: :mad: so i know what you feel like :eek: :eek: :( :( ----- phil

Status
Not open for further replies.