Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arachnoporium

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Allow me to be #4 - would you like a free Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. I'm not that old. ;)

joke

myspace.com/tengu79

Allow me to be the third person to hit on you ;)

Welcome to the boards...and ask anything you want. :)

Last edited:

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Umkay... well, i'm a little late doing this...

Hi everyone! I've had T's for a few years and only joined AB last month. I really enjoy being here... people are so nice ;)

hi welcome to the a.b. and you are very pretty :) and i hope you enjoy it on here ;) --- phil

Oh man! Do you know the infamous Phil Jones!!?:eek: {D

I see your in the UK also
infamous ME :liar: :liar: what for {D and i must get in quicker as i am losing my reputation :eek: :rolleyes: but i am geting on a bit that could be it :? or the straitjacket i am in :eek: :eek: {D {D :rolleyes: ---- phil

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i love the ( 3 ) pict of you anastasia :worship: :worship: :clap: :clap: and in pict (1 ) whos in the box any one we know :eek: :rolleyes: ----- phil

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yep.
I travel to Lancaster about 1-2 times a month for meetings......I know people from York. Oh yeah, and the area down there has some really sweet jeep trail' for rock crawling.....

I'm near you then. :p

Well....really south, I think.... lol....Redlion in southern York....what's that like 2 hours or so? Meh. Do you know anyone from Shamokin?

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
...and steering away from the topic of cute YOUNG women...
Me and Chucksticulator heading out to my :eek: 25th:eek: year High School reunion.

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yep.
I travel to Lancaster about 1-2 times a month for meetings......I know people from York. Oh yeah, and the area down there has some really sweet jeep trail' for rock crawling.....
Yeah, it really does. Problem is I drive a Scion Xb, so none of that for me, lol. I live about an hour from Lancaster city, but I am there 4-5 days a week for classes at Millersville. It's not a bad drive, and the area is nice as well.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
...and steering away from the topic of cute YOUNG women...
Me and Chucksticulator heading out to my :eek: 25th:eek: year High School reunion.

Wow, Lady, yer a good lookin pair :clap:
no bull :D
PS. did u said he rides a bike too :cool:

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i love the ( 3 ) pict of you anastasia :worship: :worship: :clap: :clap: and in pict (1 ) whos in the box any one we know :eek: :rolleyes: ----- phil
lol, that wuz my box fer the nite
and sum guyz wuz dieing to know what I got in it, lol :D

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
what is rock crawling?
Well, you get up on a rock, and crawl really really slow...It's tons of fun! :D

No....Just kidding!

It's using extremely low-geared vehicles to "crawl" over rocks, that look impossible to travel. Suspensions, tire size, and gearing play a huge role.
Really, IMO, it's a technical hillbilly sport!.....

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, you get up on a rock, and crawl really really slow...It's tons of fun! :D

No....Just kidding!

It's using extremely low-geared vehicles to "crawl" over rocks, that look impossible to travel. Suspensions, tire size, and gearing play a huge role.
Really, IMO, it's a technical hillbilly sport!.....
oh!!
ok!
gotcha..i thought it might be something like that.
havent ever done it..but heard of people doing that.

as far as hillbilly sports..i already play banjo and mandolin..i think i got that hillbilly stuff covered.:p

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
lol..yeah, it is very hard.

i had to counter balance my classical violin training.
sort of a yin and yang thing.:D
heh,ya want yin and yang? come down south to fla..............there's alot of that going on down here{D

Status
Not open for further replies.