Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
indeed.
its embarrassing to see chick with heir boobs falling out of their tops, like they cant dress themselves properly.
not anything most people want to see.:embarrassed:

Speak for yourself, bro ;)

butch4skin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think he means when they get older. Ted likes the young things, and I can't say that I blame him.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think he means when they get older. Ted likes the young things, and I can't say that I blame him.
you funny!

lol..i dont like women under 35..and dont like anyone with their boobs hanging out.{D

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
you funny!

lol..i dont like women under 35..and dont like anyone with their boobs hanging out.{D
Hmm.....Can't say I agree with you, Ted. :?

I guess I understand though........BTW, are you a parent?

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I think inverts are for intelligent, curious, and open-minded people. :)
Nice pics!

Here's me and my bf at a wedding last week. Made some new friends there, but my hobby didn't come up in conversation. I wonder how they'll react when they find out! :D
Yes, I totally agree with you with that one, most people are stuck on wrong myths about inverts that they usually sees on T.V. If they can just be more open minded and curious to know the real truth about inverts on how amazing they are. Nice pic btw :)

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
pixie needs to buy a top that fits better.:embarrassed:

:? why are we discussing something like this but acctually i think her top fits just fine, besides it feels good huging her. I can't wait to see her again, good times :)

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:? why are we discussing something like this but acctually i think her top fits just fine, besides it feels good huging her. I can't wait to see her again, good times :)
offtopic posting keeps the wheels rolling.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.