Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That is indeed a nanday, and he is a male five years old. I had to rehgome him because the... people.... at the apartment that I lived at said he was too loud, even though they allowed small birds.

Dragoon

ArachnoGoon
Old Timer
Oh my lord...
Delaila, Gayland is the most gorgeous male I have seen yet!!:}

Which is saying something, because Apets is just chock full of good looking guys!! I can't name names, out of fear of leaving someone out...

Hey, and since WHEN is paying someone a compliment, 'hitting' on them? :wall: Heck, most of the people who post here are happily taken with someone...sheesh, it isn't a crime to say something nice to someone...its always pleasant to hear and brightens up your day!!:D

And don't pick on Mori (unless its in fun), because he shouldn't be knocked for being a sweetie-pie!
D.

Delailah

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Goon - thanks! I'm smitten with Gayland, myself.

Dunno what to think about the complimenting/hitting on thing... I think everyone has their own opinion and who am I to say that they should change their mind.

I'm just an arachnopeon. :}

dymndgyrl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi all, I'm pretty new here , but glad to be. Fun thread, putting faces to the names and personalities. If you read my profile you see that I am a singer (and a dog groomer; a singing dog groomer - the dogs get an earful!)

Here I am at a photo shoot for I concert I sang in called "A Dark and Stormy Night". I sang Beethovens' Moonlight Sonata with vampiric lyrics and stuff like that (...the night unfolds, my blood runs cold . . .)

good pics 2.jpg

Again, nice to meet eveyone!

lucanidae

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, in the spirit of freaky pictures of myself:

Let's see if anyone can guess where I was going!!!

Eric

tarsier

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
having a drink with some friends

diving in honda bay, palawan

me and a niece

Last edited:

Sequin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ugh, I haven't posted an updated picture forever. I feel I need to mention this somewhere, ~AnimalQueen~ was the old username. Hehehe... Heres a random string of pictures. First few are from Costa Rica.

Prom, two weeks ago. Me and my boy<3

On a snowboarding trip with a good buddy. Hehe:D

Last one is the most recent... Hehe, it's the product of three redbulls and a boring day.:p

~Meagan~

Curry

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sequin said:
Ugh, I haven't posted an updated picture forever. I feel I need to mention this somewhere, ~AnimalQueen~ was the old username. Hehehe... Heres a random string of pictures. First few are from Costa Rica.
<snip>

~Meagan~
Hi dere :}

8ball

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sequin said:
<snip>

~Meagan~

Your pretty :)

MarknMiami

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ok...I haven't posted a pic in a long time...This is one from last sunday night when I went to the Metal Crusaders tour...Picture is of Me and Schmier, The lead singer from the band Destruction.

psycho_maggot

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sequin said:
<snip>

~Meagan~
Your boyfriend looks like a young version of James Hetfield!!!! (Metallica Vocalist)

Status
Not open for further replies.