Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by Arachnoboards, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheri

Sheri Arachnoking

Advertisement
    What kind of beer are you drinking? It looks Canadian.

2. BigBryan

BigBryan Arachnoknight Old Timer

haha more like a miller lite{D

3. Sheri

Sheri Arachnoking

Oh! I guess that's about as far away as it gets from being Canadian!

4. Bearskin10

Bearskin10 Arachnoprince Old Timer

Careful now don't compliment her or you will have the gooty police on you :wall: ...

5. Dang... I'll take what I can get! I kinda have a thing for police uniforms, anyhow. :eek:

6. Where is So. Cal are ya? You can PM if your more comfortable incase the stalker police show up.

7. Just a question... have any of the women on the boards complained about being hit on?

Not trying to prove/unprove a point, just curious.

8. edesign

edesign AB FB Group Moderatr Old Timer

none that I am aware of...in this thread at least. If you want a police officer to show up at your door in a uniform I can keep complimenting you {D

9. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies Old Timer

CET
    Seems to me that you havn't noticed that many have noticed that ;)

10. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies Old Timer

CET
    So, Palau, is that supposed to be a stalling tactic to get them to stay for long enough to be hit on full force? ;)

11. Bearskin10

I am in-between LA and OC in Lakewood. I would say nice picture ;) but I don't want the long arm of gooty to get me :eek: So I won't say that :wicked: ... Greg

12. Well, better make him 6'2", because I'm 6'1". :wicked:

13. Well thanks, Greg! And, thanks for the compliment! Would you believe I don't remember taking that? Had some Al-key-hall on board.

I'm from Brea... right outside of Anaheim. Moved to northern Colorado in 95' and haven't been back since. Hows good ole' SoCal these days?

14. Bearskin10

Oh yeah I know Brea, they use to have a ice skating rink in the mall, I got kicked out of there a few times for causing trouble :wicked: in fact I think the last time we got banned for life :D... Same old So.Cal nothing much has changed...

15. becca81

becca81 Arachnoemperor Old Timer

A few photos from yesterday and today as we were celebrating my son's 6th birthday...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Kid from the party, me, my husband, and my daughter - I'm the one that fell over, of course ;) )
    [​IMG]

16. Here's my boys... they eat money for a living...

Sorry if they're huge! Tried to crop them! Probably killed the detail, though...

Gayland at two years old - already huge! 1st time riding him I fell off and broke my leg.... :clap:
    [​IMG]

Whitey... okay, well he's black but his papers say MighteyWhitey so... ahem...
    [​IMG]

Whitey and I at a dressage event in Colorado - yeah, I know the hat is bad but comes in handy during those times you need something to bake cookies on... :cool:
    [​IMG]

I'll save pics of the cats, birds, man... etc until I've had more to drink. No, No, grateful applause isn't necessary... {D

17. Holy cow I broke my tail bone on that ice rink! :eek:

Lemme' guess, you were teeing up a golf ball in the divit where my big butt hit the ice?

18. Ewok

Ewok Arachnoangel

hmmmm....errrm. cough:eek: maybe hehe

j/k

19. Tleilaxu

Tleilaxu Arachnoprince Old Timer

So many hot women here and they have T's(Tarantulas) to boot!

Heres me a few years ago, I have not changed much but if your computer monitor breaks its not my fault

[​IMG]

20. Is that a Nandy Conure on your head or are you just happy to see me?

:p

I've always wanted a Sun Conure but I need to stop filling my house (or should I say stocking the zoo) with animals.

Beautiful parrot! Male or female?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.