Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
edesign said:
A) I meant don't be jealous that they're not complimenting you.

B) Do we care what your girlfriend looks like? And what does that have to do with anything on this forum? Guys who hit on/compliment girls who post pictures...then to "i have a beautiful gf", I fail to see the connection. Then again...you always are full of yourself :) I love you man!

btw...I don't see any of the women complaining, i have heard through the grapevine that some women actually LIKE being told they're good looking/hot. Huh...who woulda thunk it? ;)

Ya know E- I do like you, so dont go telling me I am ful of myself, just because I thought you were insinuating i couldnt get girls, I.E. "dont be jealous" and me saying i have a beautiful girlfriend is just saying i think my girlfriend is beautiful...no boasting or bragging or swelling up in my head or pants.

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Although, I've noticed when the new women members get hit on, some do not come back and post in the forums very often lol, I think they get scared away by faceless names drooling over them. I think its better to just say they have a nice pic and then move on.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
Ya know E- I do like you, so dont go telling me I am ful of myself, just because I thought you were insinuating i couldnt get girls, I.E. "dont be jealous" and me saying i have a beautiful girlfriend is just saying i think my girlfriend is beautiful...no boasting or bragging or swelling up in my head or pants.
Insecurity issues mayhaps? You need to learn to take a joke :) (half joke? :D ). By the way...I have a sexy car. Wait...what did that have to do with the topic? About as much as what you think your gf looks like; which goes back to your insecurity issues due to what you thought I was insinuating as you said. I will try to be more straightforward with you from now on. Deal? :)

Irregardless...Kaliningrad, most of the people who hit on/compliment the women who post pics have pictures posted of themselves...so not quite "faceless" ;) And if a few comments scares them off they're weak and wouldn't last long here anyway...imagine what they would do the first time someone posts a smartass reply to a comment/question of theirs. That's what moderators are here for...to enforce the TOS and forum rules. If a member does not like how another member is treating them they can message a moderator and have them look in to it and take action. *shrugs* I don't see a few comments being reason enough to leave. I would suspect that they got bored or distracted more often than not and left the boards for those reasons. BUT...that is my conjecture, not fact.

Last edited:

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Keef said:
What? there is no such word.
There is if you live in northern Louisiana lol. I learned that word one day during a business meeting when the VP of the northern divisions came down to give a presentation. He was talking about something and instead of saying, "regardless" he came up with "irregardless" lol. Most of us kind of looked at each other as if to say, "What did he just say?" :D Unfortunately, it slowly crept in to my vocabulary but I reserve it for special times...doesn't show up in my "normal" speech hehehehe.

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
edesign said:
There is if you live in northern Louisiana lol. I learned that word one day during a business meeting when the VP of the northern divisions came down to give a presentation. He was talking about something and instead of saying, "regardless" he came up with "irregardless" lol. Most of us kind of looked at each other as if to say, "What did he just say?" :D Unfortunately, it slowly crept in to my vocabulary but I reserve it for special times...doesn't show up in my "normal" speech hehehehe.
Hah...it's quite a popular word here in SF also. Cracks me up when I hear, but to actually see it written is priceless. Rgds.

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Keef said:
What? there is no such word.
^^Love it!^^

{D {D {D Perfect way to ease the tension that's been going on over the last two pages. {D {D {D

At least the subject has finally been changed, or has it? ;)

---
Wendy
---

MEXICOYA415

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here's one of my freinds and I a couple yrs. ago on new yrs. I was a little crunk if you can't tell from the glossy eyes. I'm the short bald one in front.

Last edited:

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
i don't believe you...you look nothing like the first picture :D I don't think anyone has managed to get a picture of me that glassy eyed...it's not too obvious in your pic tho ;)

MEXICOYA415

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
edesign said:
i don't believe you...you look nothing like the first picture :D I don't think anyone has managed to get a picture of me that glassy eyed...it's not too obvious in your pic tho ;)
You think so. I guess two yrs. does make a difference. Yah Iv'e managed to get caught glassy eyed like that on more than one ocassion. I usually don't like to take pictures, but once I get a buzz going I seem to think I'm photogenic.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
is that hair blonde or golden? :D

2nd post picture didn't show up! btw...i love your sig

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
showin' love for them Wildhearts eh? :D nice guitar too! out of curiosity...what is your take on PRS's?

Delailah

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
edesign said:
is that hair blonde or golden? :D
No, that's my "been out in the sun too much drinkin' beer" hair color. {D

I gotta figure out this picture thing.

BigBryan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm the one in yellow!... yes i know my hair is long and girly like...

so alcohol made us think we were some chinese superstars...:D

look for me at arachnoexpo!

Status
Not open for further replies.