Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What kind of beer are you drinking? It looks Canadian.

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh! I guess that's about as far away as it gets from being Canadian!

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
edesign said:
is that hair blonde or golden? :D

2nd post picture didn't show up! btw...i love your sig
Careful now don't compliment her or you will have the gooty police on you :wall: ...

Delailah

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Bearskin10 said:
Careful now don't compliment her or you will have the gooty police on you :wall: ...
Dang... I'll take what I can get! I kinda have a thing for police uniforms, anyhow. :eek:

Delailah

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Bearskin10 said:
Where is So. Cal are ya? You can PM if your more comfortable incase the stalker police show up.

Delailah

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just a question... have any of the women on the boards complained about being hit on?

Not trying to prove/unprove a point, just curious.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
none that I am aware of...in this thread at least. If you want a police officer to show up at your door in a uniform I can keep complimenting you {D

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
Am I the only one who notices, that whenever a woman posts a picture...every man like creams themselves and has to hit on them, or make some comment?
Seems to me that you havn't noticed that many have noticed that ;)

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
[]Kaliningrad[] said:
Although, I've noticed when the new women members get hit on, some do not come back and post in the forums very often lol, I think they get scared away by faceless names drooling over them. I think its better to just say they have a nice pic and then move on.
So, Palau, is that supposed to be a stalling tactic to get them to stay for long enough to be hit on full force? ;)

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Delailah said:
Where is So. Cal are ya? You can PM if your more comfortable incase the stalker police show up.
I am in-between LA and OC in Lakewood. I would say nice picture ;) but I don't want the long arm of gooty to get me :eek: So I won't say that {D ... Greg

Delailah

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
edesign said:
none that I am aware of...in this thread at least. If you want a police officer to show up at your door in a uniform I can keep complimenting you {D
Well, better make him 6'2", because I'm 6'1". {D

Delailah

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Bearskin10 said:
I am in-between LA and OC in Lakewood. I would say nice picture ;) but I don't want the long arm of gooty to get me :eek: So I won't say that {D ... Greg
Well thanks, Greg! And, thanks for the compliment! Would you believe I don't remember taking that? Had some Al-key-hall on board.

I'm from Brea... right outside of Anaheim. Moved to northern Colorado in 95' and haven't been back since. Hows good ole' SoCal these days?

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Delailah said:
Well thanks, Greg! And, thanks for the compliment! Would you believe I don't remember taking that? Had some Al-key-hall on board.

I'm from Brea... right outside of Anaheim. Moved to northern Colorado in 95' and haven't been back since. Hows good ole' SoCal these days?
Oh yeah I know Brea, they use to have a ice skating rink in the mall, I got kicked out of there a few times for causing trouble {D in fact I think the last time we got banned for life :D... Same old So.Cal nothing much has changed...

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
A few photos from yesterday and today as we were celebrating my son's 6th birthday...

(Kid from the party, me, my husband, and my daughter - I'm the one that fell over, of course ;) )

Delailah

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here's my boys... they eat money for a living...

Sorry if they're huge! Tried to crop them! Probably killed the detail, though...

Gayland at two years old - already huge! 1st time riding him I fell off and broke my leg.... :clap:

Whitey... okay, well he's black but his papers say MighteyWhitey so... ahem...

Whitey and I at a dressage event in Colorado - yeah, I know the hat is bad but comes in handy during those times you need something to bake cookies on... :cool:

I'll save pics of the cats, birds, man... etc until I've had more to drink. No, No, grateful applause isn't necessary... {D

Delailah

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Bearskin10 said:
Oh yeah I know Brea, they use to have a ice skating rink in the mall, I got kicked out of there a few times for causing trouble {D in fact I think the last time we got banned for life :D... Same old So.Cal nothing much has changed...
Holy cow I broke my tail bone on that ice rink! :eek:

Lemme' guess, you were teeing up a golf ball in the divit where my big butt hit the ice?

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Cirith Ungol said:
So, Palau, is that supposed to be a stalling tactic to get them to stay for long enough to be hit on full force? ;)
hmmmm....errrm. cough:eek: maybe hehe

j/k

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So many hot women here and they have T's(Tarantulas) to boot!

Heres me a few years ago, I have not changed much but if your computer monitor breaks its not my fault

Delailah

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Is that a Nandy Conure on your head or are you just happy to see me?

:p

I've always wanted a Sun Conure but I need to stop filling my house (or should I say stocking the zoo) with animals.

Beautiful parrot! Male or female?

Status
Not open for further replies.