Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmountaingrrl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
a pic of me..... (i hate taking pictures, so these two are the only ones anyone will ever probably see again :embarrassed: )

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
lilmountaingrrl said:
a pic of me..... (i hate taking pictures, so these two are the only ones anyone will ever probably see again :embarrassed: )
AAAAAAAAAAH C'mon, show us more:D

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
These are the only 2 pictures I have on my computer of myself right now (i hate taking pictures)

The Top one is me and my Girlfriend (although since this picture I have grown my full beard back, shaving is too much work)

The second is a fun picture, me and 4 friends went to Coventry (Phish last concert, 2 days of music, 5 day festival). Well we were stuck in traffic 10 hours and decided to pass the time with some car-top frisbee. Im the one with my back to the camera

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Keef said:
Gary, I'm probably wrong (history not being a strength of mine), but weren't the Campbell and MacGregor clans sworn enimies? I'll see if I can find out.
You are absolutely right! My father corrected me (rather sternly!) that it was Macmillan, not Macgregor. Campbell is a sept of Macmillan. It's the Campbells of Argyll I'm descended from. My great great etc.etc. grandfather. Archibald Campbell, was the 9th Earl of Argyll. Apparently the Clan Macdonald aren't in strong favor of Clan Campbell either. Ah well, I've never paid much attention to all that but apparently I should have. Thanks for the heads up. :)

bugsnstuff said:
you can have your own personal little clan war in you head, lol

i'm from MacGregor myself and seeing as the Cambells stole the MacGregor seat (Inverary Castle) I can love you as a brother whilst driving a dirk twixt your shoulderblades, lol
Well, in light of my being corrected, (Macmillan, not MacGregor) There's no need for the love part, We can both openly and honestly drive dirks twixt the shoulderblades. Actually, I prefer twixt the eyes. Will that work for you? ;)

G

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Flogger said:
Okey.

Here's me, in all my glory :cool:

Taken in december 2005 and for you people who don't get the sign it says "reserved".
Oh little brother, I got it.... hahahaa my droogies! Are you a Clockwork Orange fan, perhaps?

bpage_10

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
OK, so here's me. I haven't been around the boards lately but I suppose this is a good way to make a re-entrance...

Hope this isn't to risque, if it is, sorry! I'll delete it if it is. My pants are on, BTW.

That's my fiance.
Me being a nerd....

Last edited:

Flogger

Arachnopeon
Immortal_sin said:
Oh little brother, I got it.... hahahaa my droogies! Are you a Clockwork Orange fan, perhaps?
Definetly! :D
But I wasn't meant to be during this photo....we noticed afterwords that it looked like Alex de Large. Kinda cool.
Excellent movie that is, but not a lot of Kubrick's are less than excellent.

C'mon me brothers, more pictures for introduction.

Flogger

Arachnopeon
Cirith Ungol said:
Välkommen Floggan ;)
Och vad är detta för en svensk? Från minax eller?

TRANSLATION

And who is this little sweed? From minax or what?

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Bpage10
thats it.No more WBTC browsing..I'm done :worship:

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Flogger said:
Och vad är detta för en svensk? Från minax eller?

TRANSLATION

And who is this little sweed? From minax or what?
Minax lite då och då men huvudsakligen AB. ;)

WithCerberus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thought I would finally get out of the other arachnids section and see who else hangs out here. Anyways here are a few pics of me at work and at play :)

Ophelia and me sharing a snack

Screech sharing a pic with my goofy mug

silly drunken times.

peace,
Bobby

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Me!

Hey for those that dont know my names James :)
Ive been around this site for several years, and i love collecting tarantulas and playing golf and mostly hockey. Im 16 on 2/20 so a couple more weeks!

Attachments

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Tarantula Lover said:
Hey for those that dont know my names James :)
Ive been around this site for several years, and i love collecting tarantulas and playing golf and mostly hockey. Im 16 on 2/20 so a couple more weeks!
What up James! Still whoopin it up on the ice huh? Hope the T's are doing good.

L8r.

G (Atrax)

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
BileDrunk said:
What up James! Still whoopin it up on the ice huh? Hope the T's are doing good.

L8r.

G (Atrax)
sup gary havent been around playing too much puck ;P
the t's are doing good how are you lately? and ur insects {D {D

James

Status
Not open for further replies.