Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
I have never understood the whole girls with shaved or half shaven heads...
I like the pic. What's to understand really. Looks cool to me. More importantly, she apparently likes it and likely doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks. I can respect anyone like that. That may be a bit presumptuous though. Looks good to me either way.

Hey Prothetheusmum, nice pic! :)

Last edited:

Zombie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm with Gary.
I've had a "thing" with women who sport the "sans coif" look since seeing Star Trek: The Motion Picture when I was 5. Persis Khambatta unwittingly shaped a large portion of my adolescent fantasies.

Everytime my girlfriend says something about needing her haircut, I cross my fingers.

Last edited:

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Maybe I missed something, but what girl has a shaved/half-shaved head? Prometheusmum has all of her hair as far as I can see lol.

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm not about to shave my head (scarred-up melon; I know my limitations), but here's my new haircut.

Last edited:

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
I have never understood the whole girls with shaved or half shaven heads...
Life is a big bag of mixed jelly belly's, some like these ones others like those ones to me that is one tasty looking jelly belly...

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
becca81 said:
I've never understood the whole guys taking drunk pictures of themselves and making "look how stupid I was" posts... :rolleyes:

I would expect that from a teacher. Drunk pictures are grand though!

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
BileDrunk said:
I like the pic. What's to understand really. Looks cool to me. More importantly, she apparently likes it and likely doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks. I can respect anyone like that. That may be a bit presumptuous though. Looks good to me either way.

Hey Prothetheusmum, nice pic! :)

Cool, I merely enstated I never understood shaved heads on girls. I couldve said guys too, because I dont like that either. Buts that's just me. No harm meant.

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
I would expect that from a teacher. Drunk pictures are grand though!
Wait, our under age, admitted in a different thread, not yet 21.:eek: Underage drinking is illegal in all localities.:embarrassed: You've publicly posted several pics of yourself drunk (evidence in the public domain). Probably with the right incentives those in the photograph would rollover on you.:evil: Hmmm.....

So how much is it worth it to you to keep us from going to the authorities. {D

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Prometheusmum said:
I dont know if this worked..I cant figure out how to photos, but this is me this morning, looking very hung over after a bad nights rest.

Nice picture :) any reason for the bad night's rest?

Mori

Prometheusmum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am without the bottom half of my hair yes! With good reason however! I have VERY thick hair, and by shaving off half of my hair i fixed that problem and I donated the hair I took off to Locks for Love, a Cancer Charity that makes wigs for kids with Cancer! It made me happy! I didnt sleep well cause of the Bloody cricket that got loose in my room, needless to say I caught him the next morning and my spider had a nice lunch..

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Keef said:
Paige, stunning colour!!!
Thanks, I'm a natural redhead, but there are still a few stray bits of the purple I used on my hair for Halloween.

Are you quoting Ginger Baker in your signature?

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
galeogirl said:
The Wildhearts. Heard of them, haven't heard them yet.
Best way I can describe them is a thunderously stomping blend of Beatles and Beach Boys (vocals, harmony and melody), with a kind of Motorhead and Metallica style of delivery - some humongous riffs. Very unique, more catchy than avian bird flu, with personal and thought provoking lyrics, and a wicked sense of humour. I would recommend "Coupled With" as the perfect introduction to this band.

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
Cool, I merely enstated I never understood shaved heads on girls. I couldve said guys too, because I dont like that either. Buts that's just me. No harm meant.

I can see why you don't like teachers.. they must be proud as hell that you are using words like "enstated" ...

huh??

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Paige,

I think that is one of the sexiest photos I have seen of you...No joking! ;)

John
];')

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Thoth said:
Wait, our under age, admitted in a different thread, not yet 21.:eek: Underage drinking is illegal in all localities.:embarrassed: You've publicly posted several pics of yourself drunk (evidence in the public domain). Probably with the right incentives those in the photograph would rollover on you.:evil: Hmmm.....

So how much is it worth it to you to keep us from going to the authorities. {D

haha do it...i could care less. they wouldnt do a thing about it :D

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Prometheusmum said:
I am without the bottom half of my hair yes! With good reason however! I have VERY thick hair, and by shaving off half of my hair i fixed that problem and I donated the hair I took off to Locks for Love, a Cancer Charity that makes wigs for kids with Cancer! It made me happy! I didnt sleep well cause of the Bloody cricket that got loose in my room, needless to say I caught him the next morning and my spider had a nice lunch..

Cool, good to see you're more than honorable with helping others. I like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.