Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Nerri1029 said:
I can see why you don't like teachers.. they must be proud as hell that you are using words like "enstated" ...

huh??

Awww does it make you feel superior? Do you feel speciaaaaal? Awwww how precious...just so preeeeecious. I bet you feel amazing dont you? Well congrats!

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
I have never understood the whole girls with shaved or half shaven heads...
apparently that's not the only thing you don't understand...

On a side note...I am surprised that the mods and/or the owners of this forum have allowed photographs of members engaging in illegal activity to stay up for so long. Post a picture of someone smoking weed, snorting coke, etc etc and it would be deleted asap I am sure.

prometheusmum...got any more pics? It is kinda hard to tell that it is shaved on the sides in that pic unless you look close. I think it looks pretty damn sweet...but that's just me ;)

Joe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's a picture of a scar on my right thigh from where I got stabbed a long time ago.

PinkZebraBooty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Prometheusmum said:
I have VERY thick hair, and by shaving off half of my hair i fixed that problem and I donated the hair I took off to Locks for Love, a Cancer Charity that makes wigs for kids with Cancer!
I shaved mine for years because it was so thick it was too much to manage. :) And what a beautiful idea to donate it to LFL.

Maggie

P.S. Paige, you are so hot, it is re-g-d-diculous! ;)

Joe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's me in my spiffy new hat. It's not really new, though. I ganked it from my friend, Lenny.

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
edesign said:
apparently that's not the only thing you don't understand...

On a side note...I am surprised that the mods and/or the owners of this forum have allowed photographs of members engaging in illegal activity to stay up for so long. Post a picture of someone smoking weed, snorting coke, etc etc and it would be deleted asap I am sure.

prometheusmum...got any more pics? It is kinda hard to tell that it is shaved on the sides in that pic unless you look close. I think it looks pretty damn sweet...but that's just me ;)
hahahahahahahahahaha

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
I would expect that from a teacher. Drunk pictures are grand though!
And the connection is???????

I never understood the audacity to try to publicly berate someone or pass judgement on another member's picture!!!! Especially from someone who obviously thinks HIS pictures are worthy of EVERYONE'S attention.

nerri1029 said:
I can see why you don't like teachers.. they must be proud as hell that you are using words like "enstated"
and a-s-t-r-o-g-l-i-d-e

Prometheusmum...what an act of kindness, to nobly donate your locks!!!

Last edited:

Prometheusmum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
edesign said:
When I have them You'll have them sweet heart :D I do have one picture that of me before going to an art show, I'll try and Post that later, I have dreads in it :p

Prometheusmum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
photo 2

this is me b4 the art show in toronto As you can tell it's snowing, and I"m not happy..:}

Last edited:

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Gesticulator said:
And the connection is???????

I never understood the audacity to try to publicly berate someone or pass judgement on another member's picture!!!! Especially from someone who obviously thinks HIS pictures are worthy of EVERYONE'S attention.

and a-s-t-r-o-g-l-i-d-e

Prometheusmum...what an act of kindness, to nobly donate your locks!!!

Did I ever publicly make fun of her? No. I just said I never understood why girls shave their heads, hoping she would explain maybe the reason why she did. Its the same as someone saying "I dont understand why people get piercings." So get over yourself and your ideas. :D

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Prometheusmum said:
this is me b4 the art show in toronto As you can tell it's snowing, and I"m not happy..:}
wow! Your hair is, for lack of something more descriptive and the B-word is not allowed lol, freakin' awesome in that picture! :clap: Me? I like snow...anytime it snows I'm happy as could be. What kind of art show was it?

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Prometheusmom, I must admit, i prefer the first picture.

Black and white shots always look classy :)

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Joe said:
Here's a picture of a scar on my right thigh from where I got stabbed a long time ago.
not bad...i got a better one :D awww...dammit, camera battery is dead. I'll post it later lol

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
moricollins said:
Prometheusmom, I must admit, i prefer the first picture.

Black and white shots always look classy :)
I like 'em both! :worship:

G

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
Did I ever publicly make fun of her? No. I just said I never understood why girls shave their heads, hoping she would explain maybe the reason why she did. Its the same as someone saying "I dont understand why people get piercings." So get over yourself and your ideas. :D
It did seem that is was a negative remark, and with the comment about "teachers", it seemed so even more. Sometimes the forums allow for people to interpret what is written differently.
I'll just ignore the
gootysapphire said:
"get over yourself"
because now you're disrespecting your elders as well.

Last edited:

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
wait...let me try this...I think i get it now gooty...

*cough* ahem *clears throat*

I've never quite understood the whole "hey, look at me...i've been drinking and think me and my friends making faces is something everyone wants to see" thing or the "hey, look at me...i take pictures of myself trying to look smooth in the mirror" thing. Nah...nothing derogatory there {D

note: the photos are in a directory called "OneBadMutha" {D so tell us...how bad are you? ;)

ok, i better stop...it's Saturday, it's sunny, I don't want to go off on a rant just yet :D

Prometheusmum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Dont worry guys I didnt get offened at his statement, I've received much worst. Thanks for the comments on my pictures, the black and white one is the most recent.

PinkZebraBooty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I _love_ the dreads. They're absolutely beautiful! From what I have read, it takes serious dedication to take care of them so nicely and grow them out so long. It is possible to use hairdye directly on dreads, or do you have to dye the roots as they're gowing out?

And regarding the public outcry, a lot of people on AB are fiercely protective of our seasoned, beloved members, as well as friendly brand new people. :) I could almost hear the chorus of "No one talks about my Becca that way!" and "Leave the new girl alone!" in the last few days. ;)

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
PinkZebraBooty said:
And regarding the public outcry, a lot of people on AB are fiercely protective of our seasoned, beloved members, as well as friendly brand new people. :) I could almost hear the chorus of "No one talks about my Becca that way!" and "Leave the new girl alone!" in the last few days. ;)
SHHHHHHH! i thought that was an AB secret that only veterans were allowed to know ;)

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
PinkZebraBooty said:
I could almost hear the chorus of "No one talks about my Becca that way!" and "Leave the new girl alone!" in the last few days. ;)
I second that!

Status
Not open for further replies.