Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Triggers, Anglers, Lionfish, Scorpionfish, Mantis Shrimp (my personal favorite)... lots of em.

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Amanda said:
Triggers, Anglers, Lionfish, Scorpionfish, Mantis Shrimp (my personal favorite)... lots of em.
They are all nice but not that ferocious feeders, they just gulp the prey down but I guess I misunderstood you in the first place.

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
Quit it with the picture-less posts. :p

This is me, not having slept for the 3rd night this week.

Last edited:

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Why are you not sleeping?

The pic from which the current avatar was born;
(when I posted the image it was like billboard size)

And this one from the car, but note the lines that are now apparent, which did not exist when I first joined the boards. How does that happen, like... so fast?

Last edited:

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Went out to a Mambo Club last night with some wild mexicanas! Here are some photos... it's funny to me how every time I take a self-pic now, I see a resemblance to Sheri... must be the angle or something! ;)

-Kelly

Last edited:

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow! You look great with a tan! :)

I wish I were in mexico... have you seen any T's or snakes yet?

And yes, hard to get too creative with angles in self-potraits.

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha, thanks! Though my tan is super weird since I haven't sported a bathing suit... I have just gotten sun in between bus stops and walking around. I have been exercising and lifting weights a bit though so hopefully I will be slimming down soon and won't need a slimming tan! :)

And NO!!! No snakes, scorps, or tarantulas yet. Plenty of lizards though, but they are quick and difficult to photograph. I am always on the lookout but I am living in the city now so I am sure there will be less. I don't know the mating seasons here though... maybe I will get lucky one day and the road will be crawling with horny males. ;) (freebie)

-Kelly

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
kellygirl said:
Went out to a Mambo Club last night with some wild mexicanas! Here are some photos...
-Kelly
Kelly, you are a gorgeous young lady. :D

Mori

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
Sheri said:
Why are you not sleeping?
Don't feel like it I guess. That and lots of schoolwork. It's never ever done... there's always something else that needs completing.

And Kelly, I second what Mori said. You look great!

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yup, That's me!

Hello everyone! Here's my picture with my lovely daughter during our office family day last August '05.:)

Attachments

Malkavian

Arachnolord
Old Timer
One from last semester, right after a mock job interview

Last edited:

Mr Ed

Arachnobaron
Here's a bad pic of me and my baby girl (well she's 9 but she's MY baby). We were farting with my web cam...

Attachments

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Here is one of myself and topacelot this past weekend :D

and one of just her:

PA7R1CK

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
JeKo said:
LMAO well i do belive its one of those special talents i have been hearing about... ;P Nah just the stuffed frog found here...

Allow me to introduce my Frog... his name is Gorf (read backwards)

I love the frog haha!{D

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
PA7R1CK said:
I love the frog haha!{D
You're mistaken! That's not a frog! It's JaKo! There is proof! I've seen it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
do you often stand in front of a mirror taking pics of yourself with your camera phone? just curious...most of your pics seem to be either of you drunk or camera phone self portraits ;)

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
edesign said:
do you often stand in front of a mirror taking pics of yourself with your camera phone? just curious...most of your pics seem to be either of you drunk or camera phone self portraits ;)

Yeah I usually take drunken photos, just because they're 20 times better when youre sober the next day. I dont have a digital camera or anything, so I can only use my phone to take pictures...oh and im conceited as hell ;) haha.;P joke joke :}

Status
Not open for further replies.