Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Fergrim said:
Wendy, you need to tone it down ;) ;)
OH NO I don't! Laughter is THE best medicine - and I didn't care wiping the coffee of the monitor either.

I won't even ask WHAT was on YOUR mind. :mad:

---
Wendy
---

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Fergrim said:
Aww, be nice to me! Precision is language is a quality to be admired ;)

OMG - I JUST realized you actually live in the same state as I. :eek:
I always thought you looked familiar. <Wendy's gonna re-evaluate the underwear pictures to confirm her suspicion>

---
Wendy
---

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I wouldn't be surprised if you could recognize me from pictures which only show me from my thighs to my tummy! ;)

Which part of jersey? :)

Tranz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mr. Rourke said:
Very few are allowed to suck that nipple, Tranz. I regret to inform you that you are not on the list...
Be awake. Be very awake.

Rourke

ArachnoProletariat
Old Timer
OK, after 2 pic-free pages on this thread, I'm gonna go ahead and embarass myself by showing some OLD pics. Wayne, if you can do it, so can I! Pic A: Coffee and cig for breakfast. This is when I was young enough to think that stupid hair was cool.
Pic B: A year or so later, with more hair, and a modest beard. Not long after, I was variously compared to either Christ, or Charles Manson.....not sure which one bothered me more.
Pic C: How old was I here? 3? 4? Not really sure, but clearly I was already evil.

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I vote Charlie Manson.

People tend to think that any man looks like Jesus if he has longish hair on their head and some facial hair. This either shows a lack of imagination or a desparate, DESPARATE need to believe in something greater than themselves. I say this as a man who was mis-ID'd as the big G on a few occasions several years ago. Quite traumatic, and very difficult for my lawyers to prove he and I are not one in the same. Would you believe his fingerprints are not in the national database?

Anyway, I know what this means. Me and Jesus, a few years back, used to hang. He said, "It's your choice, babe. Just remember: I don't think you'll be back in 3 days time, so you choose well." ;)

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
I just had to consentrate really really hard on your lovely blue eyes, and carefully and slowly close the browser.

Seriously, nice blues!!! :D

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Manson.

I can't find any pics of me, so here are my slings. Bill is 13 and Sam is 10.

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
How do they feel about having a hot mom? Please include responses in their own words, no answering for them.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Fergrim said:
How do they feel about having a hot mom? Please include responses in their own words, no answering for them.
Sam said, "Good. Really good."
Billy said, "Um, um, um, I don't know what to say."

But then, and usual response from them is "Well, um yeah then."

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well, if you were my mom, I'd be angry because where I went to highschool... everyone knew who had the hot moms.. and people would just be like "you have a hot mom, eh?" and the kid would be like "I don't know, I guess so" and then he'd look so uncomfortable :(

Tranz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mr. Rourke said:
Not long after, I was variously compared to either Christ, or Charles Manson.....not sure which one bothered me more.
Pic C: How old was I here? 3? 4? Not really sure, but clearly I was already evil.
You sort of remind me of Ted Bundy, but without all the psychopathology. Well, at least most of it.

dotdman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
With hair down... with hair back... and insane...

Revel in my anti-photogenicity.

Kevin P.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.