Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
starzzzcollide said:
DAMN! :mad: There go my plans to move in two years to...where you live? Kansas? :eek: Ummm...nevermind. Hope you and your girl are really happy together. ;) {D
thank you, we are very happy. she doesn't have an incredible interest in inverts, but i'm slowly changing that.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Highlander said:
Hell I have worn makeup plenty of times when it wasn't Halloween and I'm not gay.
Yeah, but you've thought about it right? Maybe it has crossed your mind about becoming a straight-flamer? I only say this because when I was growing up, one of my friends used to joke around about becoming a straight-flamer just to get a reaction out of others. He never went through with it though.

Jon

Highlander

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
To tell you the truth I have never really thought about it.I mean I don't really asociate any certain way of dressing with being gay or anything like that.

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Highlander said:
To tell you the truth I have never really thought about it.I mean I don't really asociate any certain way of dressing with being gay or anything like that.
neither do i, i can just understand how people would, so i was explaining to them.

Rourke

ArachnoProletariat
Old Timer
Socrates said:
I LIKE IT! :D

Can I have the unedited version? ;P

---
Wendy
---
Glad you like, Wendy! I have already negotiated sale of the rights to the unedited picture with a representative of one Mr. Nadless B. Fergrim. However, I was allowed to retain a few “discretionary” prints. I can send you one if you sign the appropriate paperwork promising that it will be for “personal” use only, and that the photo will not be used for profit. Do you prefer glossy (I know MizM does!), or matte finish?
:D

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Actually, Wendy, I've already sold rights to the unedited version to Ripley's Believe it or Not and Rotten.com, so you'll have to take it up with them ;)

Rourke

ArachnoProletariat
Old Timer
Fergrim said:
Wendy, you need to tone it down ;) ;)
Lay off, Fergmeister. Wendy gives good smiley, and I, for one, would like her to continue! :D

Lochala

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Socrates said:
THAT picture, along with your signature resulted in a drenched monitor.
{D {D {D ROFLMAO {D {D {D

---
Wendy
---
{D When I first saw it, I just about wet myself. {D

Status
Not open for further replies.