Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
South Park is funny. :) Recently though, along with their lack of tact, they've also included a strong underlying message using satire, though.. Original season never tried to do that :)

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
it would be nice if we could post a pic of ourselves in the member list thing, alongside our names...
T
Edit:then we wouldnt have to wade through 1600 posts to see the beautiful people and their floggers...

Last edited:

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
monantony said:
it would be nice if we could post a pic of ourselves in the member list thing, alongside our names...
T
Edit:then we wouldnt have to wade through 1600 posts to see the beautiful people and their floggers...
Or their happy meals...

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
monantony said:
T
You can. Look at my public profile. 2 pics!

The Red Queen

Mrs. TarCan
Hey! Here's an idea! How about we do something crazy like post some pictures on this thread! :D LOL!

I kind of like this one... it was taken at a wedding I went to a few weeks ago...

Last edited:

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I posted a few pics but no one cared! :)

And you don't happen to have any relatives named Bonnie, do you? ;)

Yay for pretty red headed girls! Now if only there were some pretty asian girls posting here.. /heart asian girls/

The Red Queen

Mrs. TarCan
Fergrim said:
And you don't happen to have any relatives named Bonnie, do you? ;)
LOL! Nope!

Fergrim said:
Now if only there were some pretty asian girls posting here.. /heart asian girls/
Well, she's terrified of spiders, but here are a few pic of my best friend Maria, she's 1/2 asain.

Last edited:

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Fergrim said:
I posted a few pics but no one cared! :)

Fear not, we cared. All us girls are just busy bidding who gets to PM you next...

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I personally like this thread the way it is. I know the original intent of thiis thread was to show everyone on this site what everyone else on this site looks like. However, this thread has evolved into much more. Not only do we get to see what the people behind the computer look like, we get to see a glimpse as to what the nature/personalities of the other member are. I say that we leave it as.

Jon

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Jon, I understand the by-products of this thread are appreciable and usefull, but cmon the WHOLE WH is for that....purity of thread isn't necessarily a bad thing....
:)
T

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Big Dragonfly said:
Don't take this the wrong way...but are you gay?
No, if it was my clothes that lead you to this conclusion, please let me assure you that this was a halloween costume, and that i usually do not wear makeup or fishnet etc. I was just having some fun.
spider said:
If he was... "gay", Let`s not attack him over it. And he`ll probably recieve a bunch of PM~s about that. We don`t want that.

We`re all Arachnid Enthusiast`s here. Gay or not.
I don't mind, i definitely do not try very hard at being macho etc., and i get this question a lot. But i am straight as an arrow. In fact here is a pic of my girlfriend of 6 months, and one of us together.

Highlander

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hell I have worn makeup plenty of times when it wasn't Halloween and I'm not gay.

Tranz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mr. Rourke said:
Very few are allowed to suck that nipple, Tranz. I regret to inform you that you are not on the list...
That's what they all say - until they need some extra cash.

Richard_uk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here is a pic of me on Storm force 10 last wednesday at drayton manor park. I am the bloke at the front of the boat screaming his head off!

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Richard_uk said:
Here is a pic of me on Storm force 10 last wednesday at drayton manor park. I am the bloke at the front of the boat screaming his head off!
Hey! I've been on that ride!! Great isn't it?? Much better than Shockwave imo. Especially the one when you drop back-first.

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
pandinus said:
I don't mind, i definitely do not try very hard at being macho etc., and i get this question a lot. But i am straight as an arrow. In fact here is a pic of my girlfriend of 6 months, and one of us together.
DAMN! :mad: There go my plans to move in two years to...where you live? Kansas? :eek: Ummm...nevermind. Hope you and your girl are really happy together. ;) {D

Status
Not open for further replies.