Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What, what? I like looking at hot chicks sometimes...

I know, I know. I'm in rare form today.

You should see some of the client emails I've sent out today.

The SBA is going to fire my ass one of these days. But that's what they get for overworking us and cutting our funds. ;)

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well, you ARE hot, Atalanta. We already know that ;)

A nice body is easy to have for a twenty something, though, and that's all that girl has going for her. The face is average.

I was about to disagree about the fun personality comment, but then I realized that I can't make a legitimate claim about her personality from a photograph :)

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Atalanta said:
What, what? I like looking at hot chicks sometimes...
;)

I KNOW.

You just seemed to downplay it is all.

That rabbit still working ok? Or is it the headache still? {D

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
"Potentially fun personality" Fergie.

For cripes sake...she's wearing a cape. That at least made me chuckle.

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sheri said:
I KNOW.

You just seemed to downplay it is all.

That rabbit still working ok? Or is it the headache still? {D
LOL. Rabbit is good. Headache is much better. Weekend "therapy" sans rabbit - all good. :D

Edit: I'm not sure I downplay my bicuriosity - just my own sexuality in general (on the forum, that is) - of course, until something possessed me to post a picture of my cleavage and bunny. Oh well...

Last edited:

PinkZebraBooty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Fergrim said:
I think you're falling in love with me, Maggie :)
You wish. ;)

No really, it's tempting, but I'm already dating one smart aleck guy with a giant... oh, wait, that was the other thread.

I just had to kick your arse a little today because of the aforementioned thread _and_ that comment about Twitche's roommate not being all that hot. You were a little cocky. And now we all know you're a lot cocky. {D

Maggie

Twitche

Arachnopeon
Fergrim said:
A nice body is easy to have for a twenty something, though, and that's all that girl has going for her. The face is average.

I was about to disagree about the fun personality comment, but then I realized that I can't make a legitimate claim about her personality from a photograph :)
You really have to meet her to know her personality, shes shy but fun, and shes only 19 so she has her whole life ahead of her.

She has her looks and brains and that can be a deadly combination. What if she finds out where you live? haha {D

By the way, it wasn't a cape, it was a jacket.

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Twitche, no offense to you intended ;) I was only disagreeing because a response in dissent is a lot more fun than a response in affirmation ;) I was exaggerating a small point of disagreement.

I'm sure she's a wonderful person.

/blush/ Maggie, puns abound! Hehe!

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I can't help but think that your weapon looks like an airgun with a catheter. ;)

Israel2004

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mr. DarkRAM,

First off thanks for rubbing it in that you can play in the middle of Feb. It's freezing here in NY and we got like two months before these season gets started.

Second what marker is that hard to tell with it being held against your black shirt.

Israel

DarkRAM

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Israel2004 said:
Mr. DarkRAM,

First off thanks for rubbing it in that you can play in the middle of Feb. It's freezing here in NY and we got like two months before these season gets started.

Second what marker is that hard to tell with it being held against your black shirt.

Israel
LOL! One of the nice things about moving to Cali from Connecticut. {D '04 Impulse, not the Vision model. I'm thinking of picking up the new Ion this week as a backup as well. :)

Israel2004

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That new Ion is sick. I'm planning on get one and using my 'cocker as my backup

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
maybe the youngest female-arachno-freak,...
"reading" (scratching @) some arachnoboards-topics :D

my youngest daughter Zita (age 7 months)

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh, so cute! I love those baby cheeks. My daughter is losing hers and it makes me a little sad.

guesskatiejules

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Fergrim said:
She's not that hot. You guys are easy to impress :) "Breasts? Legs? I'm GAME!"
Easy...heehee.....to.....impress......heeheee......?

*falls on the floor, clutching gut, attempting to stop laughter*

Status
Not open for further replies.