Who molted today?

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
Molted sometime early this month in her burrow, but first I’ve been able to get a decent-ish pic. Taken through a milky lid. Really wish I could convey how shiny golden she looks live. And @Charliemum , yes, she also has 2 entrances to her burrow. One much like my murinus and the other more hidden beneath some higher webbing.
IMG_2330.jpeg

TLSizzle

Arachnoknight
P regalis molted. Look at that leg span! Can see her eyes thru her old molt.
Definitely glad she's already in her adult enclosure 😅
1000007400.jpg

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Molted sometime early this month in her burrow, but first I’ve been able to get a decent-ish pic. Taken through a milky lid. Really wish I could convey how shiny golden she looks live. And @Charliemum , yes, she also has 2 entrances to her burrow. One much like my murinus and the other more hidden beneath some higher webbing.
View attachment 473298
That's so cool 😎 just need to see if she lines her web walls in her burrow with dirt now 😆 20240514_053419.jpg
As you can see my girl has made her turret but lined the web at the back with dirt, looks almost like a solid wall lol it lines her full web or as far as I can see in anyway at both entrances.
Congratulations on the moult btw such pretty spiders , just a shame my girl isn't coming out atm most I get to see is toes 😔 .
Ps turn up the contrast on your pic and it will cancel out the milky plastic 😉

On a separate note Sweetness my Aphonopelma vorhiesi saf has moulted, looks like all went well, she's in her burrow so no full body pic butt ...
20240513_093245.jpg
😆
Well done sweetness you smashed it 😊

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
As you can see my girl has made her turret but lined the web at the back with dirt, looks almost like a solid wall lol it lines her full web or as far as I can see in anyway at both entrances.
My E murinus did this! Really quite amazing how she built new walls.
I did quite a few adjustments to the N fasc pic to get as much clarity as I did. I’ll pop it a bit more. Thanks!
On another note, Ybrapora diversepes molted this eve. Here’s an even worse pic of the jelly spider. Didn’t want to disturb her in the nursery.
IMG_2336.jpeg

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
My E murinus did this! Really quite amazing how she built new walls.
I did quite a few adjustments to the N fasc pic to get as much clarity as I did. I’ll pop it a bit more. Thanks!
On another note, Ybrapora diversepes molted this eve. Here’s an even worse pic of the jelly spider. Didn’t want to disturb her in the nursery.
View attachment 473338
I only ever change the contrast on my sling pics to clear the milky plastic I tend not to touch anything else occasionally sharpness but I have no idea what I am doing and when I have tried other settings it just makes my pic worse 😆 I am rubbish with tech of any sort 🤷🏻‍♀️ saved your pic did contrast n sharpness the edges are darker but she's gold. Screenshot_20240514_062345_Chrome.jpg
Couldn't resist I hope you don't mind 😉

It's cool they do Ephebopus stuff no one told me they would make turrets or dirt curtains, they are a fun keep and I can't wait to see what strange thing they do next 😊

Congratulations jelly spood 🥰😆

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
I only ever change the contrast on my sling pics to clear the milky plastic I tend not to touch anything else occasionally sharpness but I have no idea what I am doing and when I have tried other settings it just makes my pic worse 😆 I am rubbish with tech of any sort 🤷🏻‍♀️ saved your pic did contrast n sharpness the edges are darker but she's gold. View attachment 473342
Couldn't resist I hope you don't mind 😉

It's cool they do Ephebopus stuff no one told me they would make turrets or dirt curtains, they are a fun keep and I can't wait to see what strange thing they do next 😊

Congratulations jelly spood 🥰😆
Don’t mind at all and yes she is gold there! I adjust images to make up for my phone’s incompetencies to bring them as close to reality as possible. Not into those more saturated than real images though. Hopefully I’ll be lucky enough that this one will continue to want to show off her beauty.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Don’t mind at all and yes she is gold there! I adjust images to make up for my phone’s incompetencies to bring them as close to reality as possible. Not into those more saturated than real images though. Hopefully I’ll be lucky enough that this one will continue to want to show off her beauty.
Got everything crossed she will n yes I do the same, I try to match to what I can see with my eyes rather then over saturation or what I think they should look like , it's definitely more difficult with the metallic t's but I enjoy a challenge and I often take 100 pics for every one you see on here , has to be done though they are to pretty not to 😊

fcat

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
The last few days:

Biophilia, can't wait to get a good look at her but at least she spared me the pain and suffering of knowing she was actively molting by waiting until I left for my cricket run. She better not mess up her molt too badly, hoping to see some distinguished mature spermatheca
PXL_20240514_015026522~2.jpg

Neufchatel, T albhoweveryouspellit
PXL_20240513_162312192.jpg

Tico, P reduncus PXL_20240513_153128066.jpg

Elvira, burrowed so no pic yet, but she pushed out this perfect exuvia that I didn't need to soak, and somehow no hairs in the process of recklessly walking across my well ventilated room with it 🤣
PXL_20240513_161712219.jpg

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
And another... Phormichtopus sp Dominican purple all jellied out this morning. That’s 3 of 4 in the nursery, with the last being completely ensconced in webbing.
IMG_2340.jpeg

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
Th
Ensconced...what a great word, makes them sound so sophisticated
The English language does have some pretty great, descriptive words that people just don’t use. She has a 2”x 2”x3” box that has such elaborate web tunnels that I can’t see her. I would say that’s safely wrapped in a happy place. :)

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Yesterday and today...

0.0.1 Cyclosternum sp. cundinamarca, 1.25" DLS
20240514_003718.jpg

0.0.1 Cyriocosmus perezmilesi, 0.625" DLS (no pic)

0.0.1 Ceratogyrus brachycephalus, 1" DLS
20240513_165133.jpg

0.0.1 Eucratoscelus pachypus, 1.125" DLS
20240512_183237.jpg

0.0.1 Thrixopelma longicolli, 1.5" DLS
20240515_071529.jpg
20240515_170009.jpg

I believe that's all folks!

gardener889

Arachnopeon
Urupelma (formerly? Homoeomma) Peruvianum sling molted last night. It was 68 days between molts and little Paul is still only a tiny dude. No pictures yet because they’re hard to get.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Urupelma (formerly? Homoeomma) Peruvianum sling molted last night. It was 68 days between molts and little Paul is still only a tiny dude. No pictures yet because they’re hard to get.
When did the name change? I have an af never seen anyone else with this sp n did not know the name had changed 😆 will have to sort out another label n am looking forward to updates on Paul 😊 as I said never seen another peruvianum apart from my girl interesting to see how he behaves. My girl was crazy till she hit 2 inches now she's my most chill t . Please keep me updated 🙏 It's a shame your over seas, sure my girl would have loved to meet your little man 😊

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Are you saying Paul’s playing hard to get?
They live in the myriad of tunnels they make till they hit about 2 inches then they start sitting out or thats what my girl did, pain in the patooty to get a pic of till then. Totally understand the hard to get, think all I ever got was a blur on pics till she matured 😆