Who molted today?

Br33DX

Arachnopeon
P. Irminia last night, would provide a picture but she has a rly darm good hideout

Avic Sp. Amazonica is in premolt, about 0,5 inch bodylenght
maybe ill get a good shot of her after her molt

Avic. Huriana molted 5 days ago, 1 inch bodylenght now, grew like insane

gender of all 3 unknown, sadly
gurlz wanted

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My little B. albo molted yesterday. It's still down in its burrow, along with the exuvia, so I haven't been able to get a good look at it yet...from what I can see, though, it has definitely put on some size. I'd guess it's somewhere between 1.25" and 1.5" now.

EDIT: One A. diversipes sling, too! The other one can't be far behind (they were almost in perfect sync last time).

Last edited:

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Today another versi sling, cobalt blue sling, and one of my 1.5 inch GBB molted.:D

SonnyAZ

Arachnopeon
B. smithi last night (surprising molt, he ate 4 days earlier, he's a big boy). L. difficilis just flipped I'm expecting him to "hook-out".

Redfield

Arachnopeon
L. Parahybana today. 7 inches! :)

And some weeks ago my OBT and Regalis molted on the same day! LOL

Quazgar

Arachnoknight
Another one...N. chromatus yesterday. Brings me to 4 in the last week and a half, with a couple more about to pop I think

mrclean

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
MY little Nhandu Vulpinas molted today.yesterday my big l.parahybana molted no probs im very pleased on both molts.

tristandude3

Arachnopeon
I just had a little 1" OBT sling molt a couple days ago and now hes about 1.5". I hear these guys grow like weeds:D

JamieC

Arachnopeon
One of my Poecilotheria striata slings moulted sometime last night. Now 3cm in legspan :)

lord lionheart

Arachnopeon
My A. versicolor molted last night. Couldn't see it very well as it was obscured in it's thick web tube. Second molt in the 2 months I've had her, be interesting to see how much she's grown? She was 1.75" after the last molt.

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
2 of my no longer gravid LP's and my other gravid LP is in pre-molt!
:wall:

Redfield

Arachnopeon
My little Bluefang sling. SO CUTE. XD

Molt is hard to measure cause it's not in great shape. Probably 1/2 an inch?

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P. ornata molted to 2+ inches, and the last of my 11 A. versicolor slings molted today! Oh yeah, one of my new A. laeta slings molted in the vial during shipping.:)