Who molted today?

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
good one moulted today, M. balfouri. can't wait to see if its got any new colours when it hardens up :D

GregorSamsa

Arachnosquire
Holothele incei sling (if I ever see it- or its exuvia, I'll let you know how big it is :p )

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Brachypelma boehmei molted today:

I can't believe how gorgeous this girl looks now!

And, yesterday's molter, Pamphobeteus sp. Platyomma:

Before...

and after!

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
In my first post I mentioned that my H. lividum molted. Well I have two, and I checked the other today and it has molted sometime in the past two or three days. :D

They've gone from 3i to a little over 3" in 10 months.

cnapple

Arachnoknight
B. smithi, who I've been waiting on for a couple weeks now just molted before my eyes! Not sure how big yet, she was about .75" - 1" before. She looks to have some color to her now. :clap:

Scoolman

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I had a G pulchra, Ero(013), molt last night. He was about 3.5" and very brown. I found him on his back at 8:30pm MDT. He was out and flipped by 12:05amMDT. Have not got a new size on him yet.
Ero 6-13-11 molt 2016.jpg

Ero 6-13-11 2245 molt.jpg

Ero 6-13-11 2255 molt.jpg

Ero 6-13-11 2257 molt.jpg

Ero postmolt1 6-14-11.jpg

SpiderMum

Arachnopeon
my little baby mia(b.smithi) has moulted last night after being in her burrow for a week, she's not pushed the skin out yet but she will in her own time i guess, she was abt 1" hopefully bigger now, as iv not seen her yet, can just see abit of red through the side of the pot :)

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A. versi and a B. pulchrips last week :p nothing this week yet in my T collection,

but scorpion wise? some C. sculpts, P. trans, and my LQ :p

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Acanthogonatus sp. molted sometime last night and one of my G. rosea is currently on its back.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hopefully soon :eek: My rosea hasn't been eating for like 5 months. And my G. pulchripes 1/2" hasn't molted for quite a while, and its abdomen has been jet black and shiny for like a month and a half. WHens it gonna happen?! :p

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This week
Tarantulas: female P. metallica
Scorpions: P. trans and A. mauranticus

Matt

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
...nothing this week yet in my T collection, but scorpion wise?...
+1 All the baby P. imperator molted this week. They're not very tidy. There are exuvium parts all over the tank. {D

Jwest

Arachnopeon
G. pulchra 1/4" sling molted yesterday evening sometime she/he looks to be half an inch now. I didnt want to disturb it to soon.

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My 5.5" G. pulchra female finally molted about 12 hours ago, and regenerated her missing leg. Yay!

Quazgar

Arachnoknight
My versi sling molted last night :clap: Still bright blue. Can't wait to see the color start changing {D